The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Girl - Asian

I like white guys, and black guys, and asian guys, and all guys
Yes. I'm Oriental and I have only gone for white girls. Not had much luck though. :frown:
sometimes, oriental girls are my weak spot.
I find people attractive who resemble me, features wise. So my skin tone, hair type, size of facial features, accent. I like myself and want someone like me. That can mean several ethnic groups; specifically, I am starting to build something for Japanese women in particular, because many seem to naturally tan with full head of hair and full lips. Which is like me. So yea.

I, however, will probably never date anyone outside of my ethnic group though so the attraction is never actual attraction because I never consider it. But have I seen good looking other people, ermm I... guess. But I shut it off quick (unless Japanese :wink:) so I dunno.
Original post by mercuryman
oriental girls are my weak spot.

yep yep yep
Original post by SeanFM
I am a [...] Asian.

Now we know why you like maths so much. :mmm:

Spoiler

Yes but only Caucasians (race of many different ethnicities)
Yes. I'm white and I'm more attracted to South East Asians.
I'm Indian, but I grew up in the UK, so I think that's why I think I find I'm more attracted to white guys, just because of the culture I grew up in (literally all the films I've ever watched only have white hot guys)? But TBH it's not the most important thing - I'd find any guy attractive if they have an attractive personality that compliments mine well + share the same interests
Reply 29
Used to think I didn't like black girls. Then I liked this hot black girl.
Used to think I didn't like Asians. Then I liked this hot Korean.
Used to think I didn't like Mexicans. Then I realised it cus all the hot ones are in the US.
Original post by mango peeler
yep yep yep

there's something about Japanese girls that just makes them so attractive. Orientals in general are the epitome of cute, and Cute girls > Hot girls, imo.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 31
I'm Southern Asian - Bengali and I'm rarely attracted to those of my own ethnicity.
It's probably because I live in a Bengali environment so I'm used to seeing them and that might be the reason as to why I'm more attracted to non-Bengalis.
Reply 32
Original post by FahzB
I'm Southern Asian - Bengali and I'm rarely attracted to those of my own ethnicity.
It's probably because I live in a Bengali environment so I'm used to seeing them and that might be the reason as to why I'm more attracted to non-Bengalis.

Seems weird. I mean I rarely see Asians but I like them the least.
I've had plenty of crushes but I've never had one that hasn't been white. idk if that's some sort of subconscious preference or just to do with where I've been living.
Original post by mercuryman
there's something about Japanese girls that just makes them so attractive. Orientals in general are the epitome of cute, and Cute girls > Hot girls, imo.

Tobe honest I find certain Japanese women hot. Like they have to have the look I want but their ethnic features can be very different to other East Asians. Apply those full pink lips to that nice bone structure and that gorgeous tan and that luscious hair (normally) to their trendiness, I mean wow. I would never date outside my lane except for them. So far.
I'm Indian and I think light skin (mixed black) guys are soooo fine.
Reply 36
I'm black and I'm in an interracial relationship so yes I do. I'm attracted to all races.
Reply 37
Original post by SeanFM
I am a White Asian. I can find attractive people attractive regardless of ethnicity.

Huh? White Asian? I'm intrigued 🤔
Reply 38
South Asian attracted mostly to black guys 😎

Spoiler

Generally not - I'm white and generally only find white girls attractive, unless a girl of alternative ethnicity is particularly pretty.

Latest

Trending

Trending