Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you find people outside of your ethnicity attractive? Watch

Announcements

Girl - Asian

I like white guys, and black guys, and asian guys, and all guys

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm Oriental and I have only gone for white girls. Not had much luck though.

ReputationRep:
    sometimes, oriental girls are my weak spot.

ReputationRep:
    I find people attractive who resemble me, features wise. So my skin tone, hair type, size of facial features, accent. I like myself and want someone like me. That can mean several ethnic groups; specifically, I am starting to build something for Japanese women in particular, because many seem to naturally tan with full head of hair and full lips. Which is like me. So yea.

I, however, will probably never date anyone outside of my ethnic group though so the attraction is never actual attraction because I never consider it. But have I seen good looking other people, ermm I... guess. But I shut it off quick (unless Japanese ) so I dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    oriental girls are my weak spot.
    yep yep yep

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I am a [...] Asian.
    Now we know why you like maths so much. :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Yes but only Caucasians (race of many different ethnicities)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm white and I'm more attracted to South East Asians.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Indian, but I grew up in the UK, so I think that's why I think I find I'm more attracted to white guys, just because of the culture I grew up in (literally all the films I've ever watched only have white hot guys)? But TBH it's not the most important thing - I'd find any guy attractive if they have an attractive personality that compliments mine well + share the same interests

ReputationRep:
    Used to think I didn't like black girls. Then I liked this hot black girl.
    Used to think I didn't like Asians. Then I liked this hot Korean.
    Used to think I didn't like Mexicans. Then I realised it cus all the hot ones are in the US.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    yep yep yep
    there's something about Japanese girls that just makes them so attractive. Orientals in general are the epitome of cute, and Cute girls > Hot girls, imo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Southern Asian - Bengali and I'm rarely attracted to those of my own ethnicity.
    It's probably because I live in a Bengali environment so I'm used to seeing them and that might be the reason as to why I'm more attracted to non-Bengalis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FahzB)
    I'm Southern Asian - Bengali and I'm rarely attracted to those of my own ethnicity.
    It's probably because I live in a Bengali environment so I'm used to seeing them and that might be the reason as to why I'm more attracted to non-Bengalis.
    Seems weird. I mean I rarely see Asians but I like them the least.

ReputationRep:
    I've had plenty of crushes but I've never had one that hasn't been white. idk if that's some sort of subconscious preference or just to do with where I've been living.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercuryman)
    there's something about Japanese girls that just makes them so attractive. Orientals in general are the epitome of cute, and Cute girls > Hot girls, imo.
    Tobe honest I find certain Japanese women hot. Like they have to have the look I want but their ethnic features can be very different to other East Asians. Apply those full pink lips to that nice bone structure and that gorgeous tan and that luscious hair (normally) to their trendiness, I mean wow. I would never date outside my lane except for them. So far.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Indian and I think light skin (mixed black) guys are soooo fine.

ReputationRep:
    I'm black and I'm in an interracial relationship so yes I do. I'm attracted to all races.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    I am a White Asian. I can find attractive people attractive regardless of ethnicity.
    Huh? White Asian? I'm intrigued 🤔

South Asian attracted mostly to black guys 😎

Spoiler:
    Show
    but am attracted to any ethnicity though

ReputationRep:
    Generally not - I'm white and generally only find white girls attractive, unless a girl of alternative ethnicity is particularly pretty.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.