Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HMRC Hidden Economy Recruitment Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Where in the alphabet are we up to gang?? I'm N...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhianC3)
    I didn't ask, but she was very nice! I'm 'W' :L so i'll know last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhianC3)
    Hi I'm b, not heard anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keiramcr)
    Hi I'm b, not heard anything
    I'm H but awaiting DBS. Could be region, as Belfast, Birmingham and Cardiff have had news thus far.... Just a random guess I'm throwing out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeeDeeC)
    I'm H but awaiting DBS. Could be region, as Belfast, Birmingham and Cardiff have had news thus far.... Just a random guess I'm throwing out there
    A few from liverpool heard before, Ill let you know if I hear anything

ReputationRep:
    just wondered if there was any information on the email for a start date about the actual job or whether it was just start date / location....

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on Cardiff. I emailed yesterday and was told that checks could take up to 20 working days so to email back on 24th March if I haven't heard anything. It's driving me crazy waiting. Just want to see a formal offer

ReputationRep:
    just wondered if there was any information on the email for a start date about the actual job or whether it was just start date / location....
    Just start date & location & who yo report to. No details!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Britishblue1)
    Just start date & location & who yo report to. No details!
    from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. I have just up to an offer in Manchester for 18 April 😀

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's nothing to worry about until I'm the last one without a start date but I'd like to know.
    Did everyone with a start date receive a 'checks complete' email first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by travel_bug)
    I guess it's nothing to worry about until I'm the last one without a start date but I'd like to know.
    Did everyone with a start date receive a 'checks complete' email first?
    I did. There probably trying to pass people and offer for next week so everyone gets 4 weeks notice. I'm sure you'll hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I did. There probably trying to pass people and offer for next week so everyone gets 4 weeks notice. I'm sure you'll hear soon

Thanks, I hope so :-)

ReputationRep:
    I received a letter from Occupational Health today. I was asked to go online and fill in questionnaire, just asking if I had any medical problems and how much sick leave I had taken in the last two years. I have taken 8 days in total for a sickness bug and sinusitis. Wouldn't have thought that would necessitate OH. Has anyone else had this?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone nervous to hand their notice in?! Or have already done so! I'm doing mine today, but I am still a little apprehensive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hslhsl)
    Anyone nervous to hand their notice in?! Or have already done so! I'm doing mine today, but I am still a little apprehensive!
    You'll be fine! Are they aware that you may be leaving? I gave my boss a heads up as we're restructuring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orangepop)
    I received a letter from Occupational Health today. I was asked to go online and fill in questionnaire, just asking if I had any medical problems and how much sick leave I had taken in the last two years. I have taken 8 days in total for a sickness bug and sinusitis. Wouldn't have thought that would necessitate OH. Has anyone else had this?
    I got that too- I had one for the AO job I turned down as well. I have asthma... But that's it really, I assumed everyone got one!

ReputationRep:
    I've handed my notice in today! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've handed my notice in today! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all my managers know! I am going to do it today! Exciting.. 😁

ReputationRep:
    Just had my 'checks completed' email so hopefully I'll be joining the start date club soon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.