Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Where in the alphabet are we up to gang?? I'm N...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhianC3)
    I didn't ask, but she was very nice! I'm 'W' :L so i'll know last

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhianC3)
    Hi I'm b, not heard anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keiramcr)
    Hi I'm b, not heard anything
    I'm H but awaiting DBS. Could be region, as Belfast, Birmingham and Cardiff have had news thus far.... Just a random guess I'm throwing out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeeDeeC)
    I'm H but awaiting DBS. Could be region, as Belfast, Birmingham and Cardiff have had news thus far.... Just a random guess I'm throwing out there
    A few from liverpool heard before, Ill let you know if I hear anything

ReputationRep:
    just wondered if there was any information on the email for a start date about the actual job or whether it was just start date / location....

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on Cardiff. I emailed yesterday and was told that checks could take up to 20 working days so to email back on 24th March if I haven't heard anything. It's driving me crazy waiting. Just want to see a formal offer

ReputationRep:
    just wondered if there was any information on the email for a start date about the actual job or whether it was just start date / location....
    Just start date & location & who yo report to. No details!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Britishblue1)
    Just start date & location & who yo report to. No details!
    from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. I have just up to an offer in Manchester for 18 April 😀

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's nothing to worry about until I'm the last one without a start date but I'd like to know.
    Did everyone with a start date receive a 'checks complete' email first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by travel_bug)
    I guess it's nothing to worry about until I'm the last one without a start date but I'd like to know.
    Did everyone with a start date receive a 'checks complete' email first?
    I did. There probably trying to pass people and offer for next week so everyone gets 4 weeks notice. I'm sure you'll hear soon

ReputationRep:
    I did. There probably trying to pass people and offer for next week so everyone gets 4 weeks notice. I'm sure you'll hear soon

Thanks, I hope so :-)

ReputationRep:
    I received a letter from Occupational Health today. I was asked to go online and fill in questionnaire, just asking if I had any medical problems and how much sick leave I had taken in the last two years. I have taken 8 days in total for a sickness bug and sinusitis. Wouldn't have thought that would necessitate OH. Has anyone else had this?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone nervous to hand their notice in?! Or have already done so! I'm doing mine today, but I am still a little apprehensive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hslhsl)
    Anyone nervous to hand their notice in?! Or have already done so! I'm doing mine today, but I am still a little apprehensive!
    You'll be fine! Are they aware that you may be leaving? I gave my boss a heads up as we're restructuring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orangepop)
    I received a letter from Occupational Health today. I was asked to go online and fill in questionnaire, just asking if I had any medical problems and how much sick leave I had taken in the last two years. I have taken 8 days in total for a sickness bug and sinusitis. Wouldn't have thought that would necessitate OH. Has anyone else had this?
    I got that too- I had one for the AO job I turned down as well. I have asthma... But that's it really, I assumed everyone got one!

ReputationRep:
    I've handed my notice in today! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've handed my notice in today! 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all my managers know! I am going to do it today! Exciting.. 😁

ReputationRep:
    Just had my 'checks completed' email so hopefully I'll be joining the start date club soon.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.