The Student Room Group

Uni course

Does anyone know which uni courses I can do and which jobs I can go in to if I am doing these a levels: maths, physics, biology and chemistry.
Reply 1
Just because you study a certain set of subjects at A Level it doesn't mean you have to take a similar course at uni.

I never took IT or Computer Science at A-Level and i'm currently studying it at uni and aiming for a career in that field.

Do what suits your interests and you don't have to base it on what you are doing at A Level

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by dragonblazer11
Does anyone know which uni courses I can do and which jobs I can go in to if I am doing these a levels: maths, physics, biology and chemistry.

Pretty much any science related degree would be open to you with those a levels, you could also apply for degrees which dont ask for specific subjects so lots of career options.
ya but so many options don't know what to go in to. I know that I like STEM careers, want high pay, and don't wanna job that's just sitting around and a bonus would be travelling. Any suggestion?
Original post by dragonblazer11
ya but so many options don't know what to go in to. I know that I like STEM careers, want high pay, and don't wanna job that's just sitting around and a bonus would be travelling. Any suggestion?

Based on that do some reading into Geology/geophysics and Engineering

If you can see if you can get onto a headstart summer school residential course this summer.

Quick Reply

Latest