The Student Room Group

A2 US Government & Politics

Basically I am really short on notes for one reason or another. My textbook is quite old (2013ish) and so i need either resources with up to date examples or a resource with up to date answers.

If anybody could help it would be hugely appreciated.
Original post by jackpethick
Basically I am really short on notes for one reason or another. My textbook is quite old (2013ish) and so i need either resources with up to date examples or a resource with up to date answers.

If anybody could help it would be hugely appreciated.

I haven't started studying US politics just yet. anyways, from my experience nobody is going to volunteer any type of info to you now. people will only start panicking a month before the A2 exams and they will log onto this forum but by then it would be too late.

how was your AS level? what grade did you get? how many topics did you study for Unit 1 and 2? can i get away with studying just 2 topics for each unit?
I've started making my own now haha. I got an A at AS. The advice I'd give you would be to know 2 topics inside out like literally everything, then know a 3rd fairly well just in case they ask a **** question for one of your first 2. That is for the unit 1 exam.

For the unit 2 exam you need to know all 4 because of the layout of the exam.
I've started making my own now haha. I got an A at AS. The advice I'd give you would be to know 2 topics inside out like literally everything, then know a 3rd fairly well just in case they ask a **** question for one of your first 2. That is for the unit 1 exam.

For the unit 2 exam you need to know all 4 because of the layout of the exam.

could you explain more in the bold part in your post?
Original post by Audrey18
could you explain more in the bold part in your post?

basically you have to answer a question from both part A & B of the exam but you have no idea what topics will come up in which. For example if you only revised 2 topics they could both come up in part a, if you revised 3 but the question on the 3rd topic is really **** then you need to be able to answer the other
basically you have to answer a question from both part A & B of the exam but you have no idea what topics will come up in which. For example if you only revised 2 topics they could both come up in part a, if you revised 3 but the question on the 3rd topic is really **** then you need to be able to answer the other

I had difficulty in understanding your reply and so I read it 5 times before I actually understood it. thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending