The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by BrokenLife
Haha omg so my and your Bengali is the same then haha :biggrin:

Omg @Eternalflames hasn't been on today and I miss her so much :frown:

Original post by Sae.HH
:redface: The best part of my knowledge of Bengali culture is the food, I'm very well learned due to the copious amounts of fish I've feasted on during my time. :u:

Going to try and cook a low fat version of this soon :p:

[video="youtube;hszEqRWXLTc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszEqRWXLTc[/video]

Idk how to say funny as well 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hes asking for girls opinion and every post here is by guys hahaha :tongue:
Yes, big is just painful so would prefer average size. Guess if he had a micro penis I'd be slightly disappointed, there's things other than penetrative sex though.
It is the size of his heart that really matters♡
Reply 104
This generation is messed up for real
Reply 105
Original post by HucktheForde
Well it depends on how small. based on experience i think 5 inches is the minimum limit, i am saying this because thats my size but i dont have problem satisfying women, her vagina is most likely going to be only 5 inches deep. Most guys with bigger penis wouldnt be able to go full in so they need to position their penis properly to not hit the cervix. If your penis is around 5 inches you can go full in but you need to have some flexibility in your groin and have some good power. having a slightly smaller penis is not a problem , just hit her harder.

for your information @Josb

Why are you tagging me? :lol:
Yes I would as I'm quite petite and even average size really hurts me. A small penis would probably be a nice fit for me.

Latest

Trending

Trending