Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

giris, would date a guy with a small penis?. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Haha omg so my and your Bengali is the same then haha

Omg Eternalflames hasn't been on today and I miss her so much
    (Original post by Sae.HH)
    The best part of my knowledge of Bengali culture is the food, I'm very well learned due to the copious amounts of fish I've feasted on during my time.

Going to try and cook a low fat version of this soon :p:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszEqRWXLTc
    Idk how to say funny as well 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hes asking for girls opinion and every post here is by guys hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Yes, big is just painful so would prefer average size. Guess if he had a micro penis I'd be slightly disappointed, there's things other than penetrative sex though.

ReputationRep:
    It is the size of his heart that really matters♡

ReputationRep:
    This generation is messed up for real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Well it depends on how small. based on experience i think 5 inches is the minimum limit, i am saying this because thats my size but i dont have problem satisfying women, her vagina is most likely going to be only 5 inches deep. Most guys with bigger penis wouldnt be able to go full in so they need to position their penis properly to not hit the cervix. If your penis is around 5 inches you can go full in but you need to have some flexibility in your groin and have some good power. having a slightly smaller penis is not a problem , just hit her harder.

for your information Josb
    Why are you tagging me? :lol:

Yes I would as I'm quite petite and even average size really hurts me. A small penis would probably be a nice fit for me.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.