Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey my friends and I are planning on going to Creamfields because the lineup this year looks insane. However, some of us will still be 17 so was just wondering if there's any way we can get in. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately Creamfields is an over 18s event and they will be operating the Challenge 21 scheme with wristbands given to ticketholders once they have provided satisfactory proof of age. As some of your party is under 18 they won't be allowed in.

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping to go aswell. Ill be 17 at the festival even though my birthday is 3 days later great . Might risk using a fake ID from a friend, but dont want to risk wasting the money

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.