The Student Room Group

If you had a nose like this person, would you get a NOSE JOB?

Scroll to see replies

No, the girl is beautiful, I don't see anything ugly about her.
Original post by Ihonestlydk
Not now, no. However it feels just a little tiny bit of numb while I try stroking the bottom of my nose lol. Other than that everything is fine :smile:

Thats good besides you're paying big for something that will last a lifetime so it's worth it, instead of having to spend £6k on unnecessary things that won't be there after a few years. :tongue:

Wish you best if you're getting the surgery though, you won't feel a thing and it doesn't hurt after the surgery. Just take painkillers, 2 each day (morning and night)

Ahh okay, cool! Think it's different for everyone, for some swelling lasts up to a year.

Yeah, you're right! It will be life changing. Thanks for the reassurance! :smile: booked it for May. Really need to stop letting myself get distracted about it and do more studying lol
What? No, her nose is quite cute, if anything, I'd want her nose as mine is quite fat...
Lol my nose is similar to hers and I always hated it because it was blobby on the end rather than slim but I think it's grown into my face now. Or my face has grown into my nose. Either way, I like my nose. Hers is much cuter though. She's too pretty.
nope she looks fine to me -whats wrong with it?
I was expecting this thread to be taken down long before now.

Reminder that the person in that picture is an actual human being.
Original post by Anonymous

Be honest please!
what is wrong with her nose? She's a beautiful woman
Reply 127
No from me
whats wrong with her nose?
Find that hard to believe. Her nose is big and she kinda has a bulbous tip. Doesn't that bother anyone? My nose is really similar, maybe a tiny bit smaller and even the plastic surgeon agreed that I will benefit from the surgery. : (((((

Stop trying to find faults in yourself. Literally all these people saying they think this girl looks good and you accuse them of lying?

Of course the plastic surgeon is trying to encourage you to take his expensive surgery.

Be honest please!

doesn't have plastic surgery / sticks to there true selves ' omg look and ugly her nose/face shape is !!! make a meme out of imperfection, ridicules them on internet / social media even though doesn't agree / stands up against bullying themselves but it's ok because celeb and celebs don't have feelings !!!! omg she;s so ugly haha it's hilarrious

haves plastic surgery ' omg she's beautiful BUT wait she had plastic surgery, I was feeling insecure about myself but now I feel totally better!!! She's fake it doesn't count, Photoshop, she's ugly, she's not even real, girls don't feel bad about yourselves because this is not attainable ! it's all photoshopped completely touched up real fake, it's not real, selling dreams, girl why you fake yourself like that girl I love imperfections ! (even though i'll laugh at said imperfection if you didn't have plastic surgery ) , compares of 2003 real self to fake self to make others feel better about there god-damn ugly selves and ridicule celeb for feeling confidant, ew she's fake

Honestly there's a double standard you can't win. Shows that model ompanies aren't just looking for perfection faces ( although a lot are, my mum's friend has a daughter who models and she lost her job because she had spots ). I think i'm glad the model kept to her true self. Things of out of fashion all the time, 20 years this might be ' the nose of the era' h

Anyways, I haven't read all the comments but like someone said, if you want a nose job you have to decide what is best for you, and if you think ' ok I really need this, ' go get it? Nothing bad about the nose tbh. At least she's keeping real to herself unlike you.
You're lucky to have a nose like that. It's just... Normal. Honestly, there's nothing outstanding about it, it's just there, which is how everyone else will see it, trust me! I have a hookish nose but no one really notices, apart from me, when I spend half an hour in front of a mirror scrutinizing my face, which I presume is what you're doing too, so... Stop it! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest