The Student Room Group

Am I a virgin?

I've done everything accept vaginal intercourse with a girl. I've gone all the way with a guy. Am I still a virgin?
Reply 1
*except. I wish I could edit anon posts!
Reply 2
If you've had intercourse with a guy then no?
Original post by Anonymous
I've done everything accept vaginal intercourse with a girl. I've gone all the way with a guy. Am I still a virgin?

virginity is a social construct
Original post by Anonymous

By the looks of things you are indeed not a virgin.
Reply 5
is it important?
Reply 6
Original post by TeeEm
is it important?

no not really just something i wanna know
No.
Reply 8
If you have had penetrative sex, with either a boy or girl, you have lost your virginity.
If you've gone all the way with one gender, then yeah. This post seems to imply that all sexed up people that have only been with one gender could be virgins, which is madness.
Original post by chickenfoot
virginity is a social construct

So are morals and the law.

Happy murdering, kids.
No because you had sex. -_-
No you're not
Original post by Retired_Messiah
If you've gone all the way with one gender, then yeah. This post seems to imply that all sexed up people that have only been with one gender could be virgins, which is madness.

So are morals and the law.

Happy murdering, kids.

Your post brings soothing beauty, like music to my ears!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No you aren't a virgin but it's okay. I've done like everything with a guy except vaginal or anal sex, I feel I'm not a Virgin. I believe virginity is about being pure in the mind

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
OMG! Babies are born by kissing:colonhash:
:hand: I'm sorry but I'm going to have to revoke your membership, please hand me your V-card.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending