Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a Muslim girl I don't want to fall for him ( non muslim) advice? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Deep inside I don't think i'm falling for him , but I've started analysing little things such as him laughing for no reason, staring at me etc.

Should I be his friend or stay away from him as I'm confused whether he's after friendship or
    He might be doing that just for attention, but Allah (swt) knows his intentions..i am no one to judge.
    The best advice i can give you is just to stay away from him, seriously that's the best thing you can do, like i said shaytaan will work on you slowly slowly) because once you be friends with him then it'll take you to level 2, level 3 etc...and by then shaytaan will win and you will loose.

Come on you want to please Allah (swt) right?
    do it for Allah (swt) i know you can!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:63268653")
    63268653[/url]]Deep inside I don't think i'm falling for him , but I've started analysing little things such as him laughing for no reason, staring at me etc.

Should I be his friend or stay away from him as I'm confused whether he's after friendship or
    What was the worth of saying non muslim? Dating's haram in all cases.

If you're looking for islamic advice, you don't need it. It's outright haram to mix with the opposite gender as friends.

If you're looking for non muslim advice then it won't correlate with your religion; as you can see everyone's questioning your religion now. So you shouldn't have put non muslim in the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senoritatimaa)
    He might be doing that just for attention, but Allah (swt) knows his intentions..i am no one to judge.
    The best advice i can give you is just to stay away from him, seriously that's the best thing you can do, like i said shaytaan will work on you slowly slowly) because once you be friends with him then it'll take you to level 2, level 3 etc...and by then shaytaan will win and you will loose.

Come on you want to please Allah (swt) right?
    do it for Allah (swt) i know you can!
    Why don't you put more trust in her that she won't take it to level 2 or 3? There are plenty of girls everyday who have limits and know how to control themselves , and not all guys will be after one thing, why can't she just be friends? This poor girl when she gets older will die from regrets from so many "what ifs".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Why don't you put more trust in her that she won't take it to level 2 or 3? There are plenty of girls everyday who have limits and know how to control themselves , and not all guys will be after one thing, why can't she just be friends? This poor girl when she gets older will die from regrets from so many "what ifs".
    Me, as a sister in Islam, is giving her advice that will lead her to success in this world and Insh'Allah it'll lead her to Jannah in the hereafter. i wasnt saying shes going to take it to level 2,3.. Shaytaan will take her. & I 100% guarantee she will not have any regrets. A male and a female cant just be friends!?

(to the nearest meaning)
    - The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:
    "When a non-mehram and a female are together, shaytaan is definately the third one joining them" (Tirmidhi)

ReputationRep:
    I thinking keeping a distance is good advice. He might be trying to swipe her V-card. It doesn't make sense to sacrifice her religion and part of her identity for "love" and one guy. She may be capable of controlling herself but he might not, and especially when she has feelings for him.

For some people religion is they're life, and nothing is wrong with that lifestyle.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.