The Student Room Group

What has been your worst experience on ...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrsjenner
Laughing at you laughing :toofunny:

Pretty damn good smiley, I must say

One of TSR's best
Original post by Student403
Pretty damn good smiley, I must say

One of TSR's best

I probably use it the most lol next to :rofl: but I use :rofl: when I'm actually not even laughing, just finding someone a moron. :toofunny: is when I actually find **** so funny, and :colone: when being cheeky, and :holmes: when I'm sarcastically interested in something.

:yy: lol
Original post by mrsjenner
I probably use it the most lol next to :rofl: but I use :rofl: when I'm actually not even laughing, just finding someone a moron. :toofunny: is when I actually find **** so funny, and :colone: when being cheeky, and :holmes: when I'm sarcastically interested in something.

:yy: lol

Ahhhh same with the :rofl: I'm not usually patronizing to people unless they're genuinely just being spacks but yeah I'm the same.. :toofunny: is reserved for the literal "lol"s
Original post by Student403
Ahhhh same with the :rofl: I'm not usually patronizing to people unless they're genuinely just being spacks but yeah I'm the same.. :toofunny: is reserved for the literal "lol"s

Laughing again at :toofunny: :colonhash:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I was with my nephew on the tube on my way to South Kensington and some really cute guy got on and sat opposite me. I was too busy staring at him but he was reading his book so he didn't realise. My nephew saw me and said really loudly, "Auntie you wanted that boy to sit next to you didn't you?"

It was terrible :colonhash:

I swear I've seen this story before?
Reply 25
Me & my friend we used to go together to school everyday with the bus. We saw our maths teacher in the same bus and said ''Hi'' to him. He didn't say anything. Then we asked him how come that he goes with this bus to the school and he just stuck his tongue out. Everybody in the bus stared at us and him..
Also once the bus was very quiet and I didn't know that my sister changed my phones ringtone to some weird childish song and my phone stared ringing sooo loudly in the bus & I struggled to find the phone from my bag.
I've not really had any bad moments on public transport but I don't really use it ever. But my worst / most memorable moment of public transport was when a chav started w*nking near me
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending