The Student Room Group

I'm a bit wary of my date tomorrow.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I've considered it but worry that I'll end up wasting his time if this doesn't work out. Emotionally I'm a mess and can't be available for anyone just yet :frown:

Then if you are not feeling it, be honest and tell him.
Original post by Anonymous
We went for a meal then some drinks then he took me for a drive. I did try to pay more than once but he insisted on paying for everything every time. I can tell that he would spoil me if we were in a relationship but I just couldn't feel any chemistry. I must be crazy but I can't force what just isn't there. Besides, I want to take some time to look after myself and heal from past experiences. I'm not ready to date anyone just yet, even though it's possible I'll regret letting a guy like this go. It's not like they grow on trees.

I would say he was really genuinely gentle and sweet. I normally will also insist on paying for the first date just because I personally think it is nicer. If you are afraid of the guilt, then ask him out for another date and say it's your turn to treat.

That would be equal init? And also, test yourself as well, if you like this second date with some more chemistry than the first one, proceed further to a relationship. If not, you have the chance on that day to tell him your feeling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending