The Student Room Group

Urgent-ucas application

I'm panicking so much rn, my whole ucas has changed. I got 4 offers and when i used to log in it would say all decision recieved but now it says sent application being processed and it says for my courses there is an invalid start date what is going on???
Reply 1
There have been UCAS issues, I am sure they will resolve it. Look through and you can see loads of other people posting about the same problem.
Reply 2
Original post by totallyfine
There have been UCAS issues, I am sure they will resolve it. Look through and you can see loads of other people posting about the same problem.

Ahh yes, I have heard about it now, I was just scared that I lost my offers! Thank you for responding!
Reply 3
Same here. On the hub when I normally click it to show offers, it just shows my applicant is processing.
Reply 4
Original post by JSF29
Same here. On the hub when I normally click it to show offers, it just shows my applicant is processing.

Ouch, hopefully they fix it! I don't know why this has happened though, it's given me a heart attack for no reason :frown:
Reply 5
They had some service time yesterday, I dare say it screwed something up. In the grand scheme of things I don’t need to firm up immediately, but I’d prefer to get it done asap.
Reply 6
UCAS Hub is down this weekend for maintenance.
Reply 7
IMG_0251.png Thanks, its just a bit confusing as the site status says it’s up and running, but the problem still persists.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 8
Just have a bit of patience - and try again tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending