The Student Room Group

Essay help

Help me please guys. I have received a 25 mark essay with the title "Evaluate the Bank of England's success since 2008 in controlling the rate of inflation".

How do I structure it and which points do I raise?
Any help is much appreciated.
Without providing more information it is difficult to offer help. Is it AS/A2? If that's the case it is more like a long answer question. Examination board? Any context provided?
Reply 2
It is AS, I'm doing AQA, and no there isn't context. I presume its something to do with monetary policy although I'm not entirely sure hence the request for help.
Original post by studk99
It is AS, I'm doing AQA, and no there isn't context. I presume its something to do with monetary policy although I'm not entirely sure hence the request for help.

A 25 mark question for AQA does not have to be structure as an essay just a long answer question with at least 2 analysis and 2 evaluation and a conclusion. A maximum of around 21 is given when data reference is not provided. Any AQA 25 mark question for AS will have a context. If a context is not provided I assume your teacher is expecting you to search for evidence of effectiveness.
Reply 4
Here is a standard structure of any essay:

But if you feel you are bad at writing, you can always use writing services. This one https://essayfactory.uk/ is considered to be a trusted one.

Quick Reply

Latest