The Student Room Group

Unsure about what he wants?! Please help...

This is an odd one for me,
I'm currently 15 (turning 16 soon) and a virgin.
I've recently started speaking to an older boy (he's turning 18 in a few months), we haven't met face-to-face but are planning to do so in a week or so. During our conversations he sometimes asks to play "Truths" or "Questions" to which I say yes because i want to get to know him.
Now and then he asks questions like "what would you do if i walked into your room naked" or "would you have sex with me", to which I've always replied "I need to get to know you first".
He's admitted he likes me and finds me attractive, he has also asked me on a date, which is great because i think i'm getting feelings for him. One problem is that, he's so confident about sex and he's not a virgin himself.
I'm worried because he's also said he's not looking for a relationship and wants sex. I'd like to believe I wouldn't have casual sex, but i am developing feelings for him.
Does anyone have any advice for me please? I don't know what to do?! Thanks:dontknow:
Try and get a relationship with him, just don't allow him to push you around. I mean, you both have feelings for each other one way or another. It will become clear quite quickly if he only cares about sex or if he likes you as a person as well
Reply 2
Original post by TercioOfParma
Try and get a relationship with him, just don't allow him to push you around. I mean, you both have feelings for each other one way or another. It will become clear quite quickly if he only cares about sex or if he likes you as a person as well

Thanks, we've never met before, i wouldn't know if it would be sensible to meet him?
Original post by Cora_J
Thanks, we've never met before, i wouldn't know if it would be sensible to meet him?

I assumed you had done it in person. If you meet him, do it in a public place. Do not allow him to lead you anywhere private.
Reply 4
Original post by TercioOfParma
I assumed you had done it in person. If you meet him, do it in a public place. Do not allow him to lead you anywhere private.

Would you personally advise against it?
Original post by Cora_J
Would you personally advise against it?

You can meet him, just be very careful. You'll likely get a bad vibe on the first meeting.
He just wants to sleep with you im afraid. ge sounds pretty pushy and tbh I dont think you will be able to resists becayse he will try and manipulate you. Who you go with and who you sleep with is your choice, juts be sure of he just wants you for sex you are happy with that and wont get hurt.

Personally I think you could do better.
Reply 7
It will all end in tears.
OP, from what you have written, he is after you for sex.

That whole "game" you were playing was probably giving him a boner.

Meet him and you are likely to get sexually assaulted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending