Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I am an Irish student moving to London to study MA Movement and Dramatherapy. I have been told I am not eligible for a postgrad loan because I have not lived in the UK 3 years prior to study. Does anyone know any other options I could look at? Is there anyone else in a similar situation?
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.