The Student Room Group

Can a straight man find other men to be attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by rEaR vIeW
Yes. In fact I see more men that I perceive to be attractive than women. However, I am not sexually attracted to them which is where the difference lies.

fuk was just about to tag you to ask for thoughts
Reply 41
I can appreciate when a man looks good or is more attractive than me. It's easy
Original post by bethanystephens
I think everyone is a little bit gay for Jensen Ackles.
I guess you're a big supernatural fan? Is that Sam or Dean?
Reply 43
Original post by emobambam
I guess you're a big supernatural fan? Is that Sam or Dean?

Dean, though Sam doesn't lack anything either :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
fuk was just about to tag you to ask for thoughts

Any semi-homo thread and I'm already on it hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, you seem closeted and insecure for even saying that. OF COURSE straight men can tell if another guy is handsome, which is why we might feel threatened by another good looking guy taking our woman away from us. Not only do us straight guys notice another good looking guy, but we react to him by holding our girlfriends closer or try and steer her away from him if we are walking towards him. In the gym, we admire the physiques of other men because we want to look like them. And some other guys are just plain good looking guys that we notice because they represent the ideal type of guy we want to emulate. Your comment is coming from a dishonest place, because you are afraid that other straight guys might think you are gay or closeted. I can assure you I am as straight as they come, and I can and do notice other handsome dudes when I see them. Get real.
(edited 5 years ago)
thinking someone is attractive is not attraction.

Chris Evans is an alright lad but im not mentally shagging the basturd. My best mates are gorgeous. xxxx

and @TommyDH less geddit own :colone:
It's only gay if you make eye contact

Quick Reply

Latest