The Student Room Group

hw to get with someone at a party?

basically above, just want to know how to attract attention from guys and potentially hook up with them? (being drunk/tipsy as well)
advice, tips appreciated thanks xx
Alcohol
Reply 2
Alcohol is always a great way to go with things like this as long as they are drinking as well ☺️ However being a little bit flirty showing them attention would also be a good thing to try, good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Platopus
Alcohol

Original post by -Katee-
Alcohol is always a great way to go with things like this as long as they are drinking as well ☺️ However being a little bit flirty showing them attention would also be a good thing to try, good luck! X

You both might need to explain more thoroughly. If the OP is anything like me, simply "Alcohol" won't give him the answers he seeks.
Smh. I just can't with these threads 😂😭
Reply 5
Why party's, When you can exchange info on student room 😏😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
basically above, just want to know how to attract attention from guys and potentially hook up with them? (being drunk/tipsy as well)

Oh if this were for blokes I would've said...either stroll over and make a nice comment with a smile and good looks
or
buy her a drink and chat while its made
or
kidnap her dagger style

but you're female, so...look pretty and wait basically. But no resting bitch face.
Reply 7
Stare in a flirtatious way at any boy you like the look of and hope they notice
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

When you find out lemmy know.
Go over to them smile plenty, maybe compliment them a little, feel their biceps. Just strike up a conversation, unlike girls, guys are far more likely to let a member leave the group to talk to someone of the opposite gender.
Reply 10
Bum, cleavage and repartee.
Reply 11

Make this face
Reply 12
Slut it up. The boys will come over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending