The Student Room Group

Post Making-Out Session

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asif007
Lol, I knew at least one person would come up with a stupid argument like that. You go ahead and string a guy along with 3 hours of kissing. But any guy with some self-respect would give up halfway through that if he can see it's not going to lead to sex.

All guys are different; they're not like you, thankfully.
Reply 21
Aww, I miss being a teenager and making out like that!

Definitely talk to her. It would be rude and hurtful not to.
3 hours? some has a hobby...
Original post by Napp
Dude just give her the D, kissing is fun when youre like 12 or something but if youre old enough to go get buggered, at least get some actual buggery in!

Prophet right here folks.
Original post by Gaya Ramanathan
All guys are different; they're not like you, thankfully.

All guys are different? By that logic some will agree with me, some won't. I'm inclined to believe most guys have a bit of self-respect so as not to let themselves be walked all over by girls who want to string them along. Simple alpha male philosophy: if a girl doesn't want to ****, dump her and move on. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate.
Original post by insert-username
pretend like it never happened and just carry on conversations as normal.

Original post by Vixen47
She calls you her brother either because she's in denial or she feels awkward for having feelings for you. Make sure you talk in person. When you see her just say hi, then ask her what she thinks about what happened between you both and what your next step should be, if she wants there to be a next step.

She was absolutely fine the next day, to my surprise!:smile: But she just didn't want to talk about it again :/
Original post by asif007
All guys are different? By that logic some will agree with me, some won't. I'm inclined to believe most guys have a bit of self-respect so as not to let themselves be walked all over by girls who want to string them along. Simple alpha male philosophy: if a girl doesn't want to ****, dump her and move on. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate.

Well we don't even know how old these people are. If they're like 14/15 I'd hope it would just stay at making out! Basically your thought on relationships is if she's not willing then that's the be all and end all of the relationship? I'm sorry relationships have been/are like that for you.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I actually thought you said "Post a make out session" and I was going to post this

https://youtu.be/YpKWWK0Pj34?t=1435

:redface:

and 3 hours.....? :redface: Did your lips turn blue?

To kiss or not to kiss? That's the question for me the next time I get drunk :tongue:

Original post by tania<3
Uhhh... How are your lips not completely dried out :lol:

As for initiating a conversation, start it off chilled and like any other!

They were actually dried out, haha :wink:

Original post by Hamoody
You people are clearly iggying the fact that they kissed for another half an hour :eek:
B-but in all seriousness, I bet their lips were numb after that :rofl:

:tongue:
Original post by Angry Bird
Lip gains brah LMAO

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending