Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do girls manage with period pains during exams? watch

Is this not a major hindrance?

Bruh, in an exam there's no time to be thinking of period pains. :rofl:
    Me personally I just get on with the exam and have loads of chocolate afterwards :teehee:

I cri evytiem

I have REALLY bad period pain.

I rely on paracetamol even though that isn't as effective as I'd like it to be.

I might be going on the pill this month to help myself during the exam.

It does effect my output during in a exam for sure.

It is the worst, especially when you have a 3hr exam!! But you just got to deal with it as there's nothing else you can do about it. Just take pain meds and hope for the best
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    when you feel as if its going to hurt like i *****, down a couple of painkillers... but if they don't work in time i usually end up rocking back an forth or shaking my leg vigorously in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Omg mine are the worst... I get so emotional to the point I don't think I'd be able to study if I had an exam the next day

Paracetamol does nothing, but my cousin once gave me painkillers that are specifically for cramps. Need to buy those !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    when you feel as if its going to hurt like i *****, down a couple of painkillers... but if they don't work in time i usually end up rocking back an forth or shaking my leg vigorously in the exam.
    I do that and people always ask if I need to go to the toilet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by brown_eyes)
    I do that and people always ask if I need to go to the toilet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    surprisingly it kinda works ahaha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.