The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you're in nottingham, how come you don't already know? :confused:

Theres lots of jews and blacks running about with guns as far as I know (they have the mafia there). Sometimes they take potshots at the arabs.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
samba
If you're in nottingham, how come you don't already know? :confused:

Theres lots of jews and blacks running about with guns as far as I know (they have the mafia there). Sometimes they take potshots at the arabs.

What made you assume I was already in nottingham? I'm coming hopefully in september.

Also I dont know whether to take your reply as a serious one or if you were just being sarcastic.

Thanks anyway for replying.
Reply 3
yes there are loads of arabs so you'll be fine :smile:
i'm friends with a few myself :smile:
Reply 4
January Victim
yes there are loads of arabs so you'll be fine :smile:
i'm friends with a few myself :smile:

That's wonderful =)
I bet they have been teaching you a few words in arabic ha? hehe..
Reply 5
haha you would think they would but they haven't :frown: hehe
Reply 6
NO WAY!

How shameful... demand your rights to learn lol :biggrin:.
Reply 7
i demand you teach me :p:
haha just kidding.
but you should have fun at notts,loads of people you can hang out with etc :smile:
Reply 8
I'm really glad to hear that :smile:

P.S. I have no probs teaching u hehe...
Aye, plenty.
..::Allure::..
I'm really glad to hear that :smile:

P.S. I have no probs teaching u hehe...

yay we shall meet up for some learning lol :p:
Reply 11
I barely see any, would be nice if i did 'for the sake of practicing the language outside home', maybe its the school/college i went to ;o
Reply 12
Barely see any? theres loads wandering around but i will bite my lip as i have a bad enough rep on this site as it is
Higgy
Barely see any? theres loads wandering around but i will bite my lip as i have a bad enough rep on this site as it is

Are you sure they are arabs though? Tons of people get mixed up, and sometimes think that Indians or similar asians are arabs.

Then again, what is your definition of loads?
Reply 14
Higgy

If you mean in town then, vvvvvery likely to be indian/pakistani. Maybe if they opened shisha places near/in town that will draw them slowly!!
Reply 15
When i say Arab i think of Iraqi, Iranian, just Middle Eastern in general, granted there are more sub-continental asians in Nottingham but the number of Middle Eastern Asians in Nottingham has increased in the past few years
Reply 16
Too many.
Reply 17
:cool:
it never occurred to me that arabs in nottingham is such a significant figure...i liked the campus and what i've seen. i'm arab so...thats 1 more arab in nottingham this september hehe
Reply 19
could use a few arabs at trent.. hopefully, my arabic has been slipping ever since 2000 :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending