Turn on thread page Beta

I need help watch

Announcements

I became attached to a guy for a few years when it was quite clear after from his actions that he led me on that he is not going to commit. The problem is he still thinks he can come in and out of my life and turn up to places hang out to seek my attention when his options have dried up. I find it all quite distressing and he has played mind games which has left me in turmoil. He is on my Facebook and What's app. If I delete him he will know he has bothered me but if I keep him I will always see him. Does anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I became attached to a guy for a few years when it was quite clear after from his actions that he led me on that he is not going to commit. The problem is he still thinks he can come in and out of my life and turn up to places hang out to seek my attention when his options have dried up. I find it all quite distressing and he has played mind games which has left me in turmoil. He is on my Facebook and What's app. If I delete him he will know he has bothered me but if I keep him I will always see him. Does anyone have any advice?
    Just delete him. Don't accept ******** from boys who think they can play around - what *******s. Trust me you'll be better off deleting him so that he gets the ****ing message. Don't worry about his feelings if he's not paying attention to yours.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Delete him in my opinion, he is not going to commit to you and is going to mess you about, hurting you in the process and also wanting you for attention. He is not a good person and is using you.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So the problem is you have someone that messes you about and who is bad news for you? You are concerned that if you delete him from facebook then he will know he has bothered you?

Honestly just delete him and stop making your own situation and confusion worse. Hardly a difficulty choice.

ReputationRep:
    Just delete him. If he keeps leading you on like that, I doubt he cares what you think of him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2016
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.