Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the difference between True Love & Fake Love? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am confusing about the love, how to identify.

ReputationRep:
    True love is when you love someone so much that you love all their imperfections.

False love is when you love someone for a shallow reason such as money. A great example is Trump and his wife

ReputationRep:
    Fake love is lust.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    None of them exists and the question is proof of this. It's just a word. What exists is attraction and sex which are very important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damon0301)
    I am confusing about the love, how to identify.
    One's real, one's fake. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Jazzy97)
    One's real, one's fake. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hold up bruhs
    Sherlock is on scene :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Love is something different for everyone.

If I were to be in love, I'd say their happiness is a top priority and you share that happiness with them, instead of stealing that from them. Also managing to overcome difficult situations and still remaining with each other because you feel so strongly about them.

Also being able to nurture each other. Sharing experiences, creating new ones. Wanting to involve them in different parts of your life, feeling comfortable enough to bring them into your home, your family life etc.*

ReputationRep:
    One will take your credit card and leave you with a modest collection of venereal diseases the other just your card.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.