The Student Room Group

Failed AS

I got my AS results today and i got 2 U's in physics and chemistry and a D in biology and an E in psychology and im not really sure what to do now? i want to go to uni but its not looking likely? :/
Original post by Lewis5
I got my AS results today and i got 2 U's in physics and chemistry and a D in biology and an E in psychology and im not really sure what to do now? i want to go to uni but its not looking likely? :/

Apprenticeship?
Reply 2
Original post by LPauling
Apprenticeship?
I've looked at them and without A levels i can only take level two ones and all the ones i consider viable for me are level 3 :frown:
Original post by Lewis5

Did you revise and work hard?

If not give it another chance but if you did then A levels aren't for you i'm afraid.
Original post by Lewis5
I've looked at them and without A levels i can only take level two ones and all the ones i consider viable for me are level 3 :frown:

Do a level 2 one that leads into a level 3 one
Reply 5
Original post by citibankrec
Did you revise and work hard?

If not give it another chance but if you did then A levels aren't for you i'm afraid.

well to start with i didn't but i did revise for like 3 months before the exams :/
Original post by Lewis5

do an apprentship
Reply 7
hi, do As results get sent to uni with UCAS? coz im really confused how its going to happen this year as many schools havent done ASlevel
Reply 8
Do you think you could get as far with an apprenticeship as with uni? like money and job prospects wise?
Hey don't worry
Would you maybe consider retaking the year?
Reply 10
Original post by strawberry06
Hey don't worry
Would you maybe consider retaking the year?

yeah i was thinking about doing this but im really worried i will still fail and not get anywhere :frown:
Original post by Lewis5
yeah i was thinking about doing this but im really worried i will still fail and not get anywhere :frown:

No don't say that
Most people that retake the year end up doing very well
YOU CAN DO IT

Quick Reply

Latest