The Student Room Group

I think i failed 4 out of 6 modules in my second year of uni.

So due to unforeseen circumstances i may have failed 4 out of 6 modules this year. Last semester i had covid and was very ill so i failed 2 modules. That stress and anxiety of failing 2 modules carried onto this semester and i may have failed another 2 modules. Will i be kicked out of university or will I be able to repeat the year? Many thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by bigsmoke74
So due to unforeseen circumstances i may have failed 4 out of 6 modules this year. Last semester i had covid and was very ill so i failed 2 modules. That stress and anxiety of failing 2 modules carried onto this semester and i may have failed another 2 modules. Will i be kicked out of university or will I be able to repeat the year? Many thanks!

you already got a response on the other one you posted
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
you already got a response on the other one you posted

Yea i posted it twice by accident i thought it didnt go through before because of the forum but yea thanks
Reply 3
Original post by bigsmoke74

Hello , do you have any updates on your current circumstance . I applied extenuating circumstances for my resits due to bereavement . Still awaiting decision . I think I failed two of my resits .
Reply 4
Original post by Raissf19
Hello , do you have any updates on your current circumstance . I applied extenuating circumstances for my resits due to bereavement . Still awaiting decision . I think I failed two of my resits .

Hi, it turns out I only failed one module. I resat it in the summer and did well. Im on my final year now. Good luck, and i hope things work out for you aswel/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending