The Student Room Group

Studying in Europe?

Hey guys, I was considering the option of studying medicine in either Bulgaria or Romania. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like living in either of those places from personal experience. Thanks.
Original post by qwerty0301
Hey guys, I was considering the option of studying medicine in either Bulgaria or Romania. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it's like living in either of those places from personal experience. Thanks.

Hi, I cant speak from personal experience but my son is in bulgaria. He seems to be enjoying it and doing pretty well in his studies (thank god). It is a nice country and having travelled there many times I have no complaints.

They have improved quite a bit, my son is in Plovdiv; which has transformed as a city quite a bit and has a lot of UK students (600+ from what he was saying)

I hope this helped.
Reply 2
Original post by medic1089
Hi, I cant speak from personal experience but my son is in bulgaria. He seems to be enjoying it and doing pretty well in his studies (thank god). It is a nice country and having travelled there many times I have no complaints.

They have improved quite a bit, my son is in Plovdiv; which has transformed as a city quite a bit and has a lot of UK students (600+ from what he was saying)

I hope this helped.

Thanks it was quite helpful. Plovdiv is actually one of the unis I was looking at. Do you happen to know anything about the teaching style there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending