The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

How long does clearing confirmation take

Got a place through clearing yesterday morning and am so pleased. Email confirmation came through at lunchtime and I logged into UCAS and put in info, logged into student finance and changed info. But so far nothing. Another uni also offered me a place but window of opportunity closes at 4. And can't apply for accommodation until application is processed. Plus there are open days tomorrow both for SH and for other uni. Obviously anxious here ... how much longer will I need to wait?
Original post by hollies98
Got a place through clearing yesterday morning and am so pleased. Email confirmation came through at lunchtime and I logged into UCAS and put in info, logged into student finance and changed info. But so far nothing. Another uni also offered me a place but window of opportunity closes at 4. And can't apply for accommodation until application is processed. Plus there are open days tomorrow both for SH and for other uni. Obviously anxious here ... how much longer will I need to wait?

Hi,

Please call our confirmation line on 0330 024 6390 and we will be able to give you an update on the status of your application.

Hannah
(Official Hallam Rep)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending