The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got an interview offer from Chester. 14th December, anyone else?
Original post by fairlyemily

Well done!! Hope it goes well!
Original post by char.georgina
I was the same, it's so horrible just waiting especially when people applying for different courses are hearing back so soon after they send their application but I think health courses take longer to respond, I've applied to Surrey, Coventry, Nottingham, Leeds Beckett and QMU Edinburgh. You going to the interview on the 30th at Surrey?

Did you get an email of acknowledgement from Coventry? I sent mine about a week ago but it's the only uni I've not got an email from?
I'm in the same situation as you - only heard back from Surrey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
Did you get an email of acknowledgement from Coventry? I sent mine about a week ago but it's the only uni I've not got an email from?

No I didn't but I got an email about a week ago saying I had an interview on the 14th of Jan and that they will send an official invitation soon but still not had that yet, sent my application off at the beginning of October and didn't hear until last week from Coventry x
Reply 185

Me :h:
Guys I just got my first interview from Surrey!! I think I'm going to go on the 21st December as I can't make it for the 30th x
Reply 187
Interview for Nottingham on 25th January :biggrin:
Original post by Rose.n
Interview for Nottingham on 25th January :biggrin:

Me too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 190
How are you guys preparing for interviews? ☺️

Yeah, I just got mine! And I think I've got the same Surrey date interview as well x
Reply 192
People who went to Surrey interviews, how did you find it?
For those who have heard back from Nottingham, Did you have to complete and send the fee status assessment questionnaire found on the student portal or did you get an interview request without filling it in.
Thanks.
I think it was ok, better than I was expecting and I didn't find anything too hard. It went quite quickly which was good! How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Econway10
I think it was ok, better than I was expecting and I didn't find anything too hard. It went quite quickly which was good! How did you find it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you think of the uni campus and how did you prepare for the interview?
The uni surrounding were very nice and campus was ok but I prefer a city university anyway. When preparing I made sure I knew why I wanted to do the course and why I would be good. Also try and look at some mmi examples online - this really helps! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 197
Original post by Econway10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scary! But okay I think, I'm not keen on the whole MMI thing though, i think i'd rather it just be one on one interview ☺️
Reply 198
Original post by Lemon pie
For those who have heard back from Nottingham, Did you have to complete and send the fee status assessment questionnaire found on the student portal or did you get an interview request without filling it in.
Thanks.

I haven't filled anything in ☺️
Original post by BrownEyedHijabi
Yeah, I just got mine! And I think I've got the same Surrey date interview as well x

So exciting! Hopefully I'll see you there :P xx

Latest