The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ribbons
Heh. Barrett cells aren't exactly common knowledge though. I only knew of it because we thought our cadaver had a funny oesophagus and so we got our professor (who, yes, is in the DR too) to come have a look. That's when he told us about it. I'd have probably forgotten about it if he hadn't mentioned Barrett being his professor :p:

Indeed.
I'm watching Disorderly Conduct (Caught on patrol, I think is it's full title)..it's pretty cool :biggrin:
How about you?
Hah, coincidence, eh?

I'm currently chatting on MSN, here, and watching random youtube stuff :smile:. And whatever's on tele lol, some cartoon. MSN not working for you?
Demon_AS
Hah, coincidence, eh?

I'm currently chatting on MSN, here, and watching random youtube stuff :smile:. And whatever's on tele lol, some cartoon. MSN not working for you?

Blimey. True multi-tasking. I can never do more than a couple of things at a time. And that's on a good day :p:
Nope. I think I'll have to really check why MSN doesn't agree with me. Everything else seems to work perfectly!
#reaper# :ninja:
Ribbons
Blimey. True multi-tasking. I can never do more than a couple of things at a time. And that's on a good day :p:
Nope. I think I'll have to really check why MSN doesn't agree with me. Everything else seems to work perfectly!
What can I say? I'm sublimely talented :wink:.

And yes, do that! I miss talking to myself - it's the only intelligent conversation I get :p:.
Demon_AS
What can I say? I'm sublimely talented :wink:.

And yes, do that! I miss talking to myself - it's the only intelligent conversation I get :p:.

The very thought! :laugh:
Ribbons
The very thought! :laugh:
I've also always had a way with words :p:.
Demon_AS
I've also always had a way with words :p:.

:rofl: Sure demo :rolleyes:
:p:

I need to be up early tomorrow. Perhaps I should give sleeping a go.. I can't be bothered though. It's too much hassle.
Ahh, I miss sleep :frown:
Ribbons
:rofl: Sure demo :rolleyes:
:p:

I need to be up early tomorrow. Perhaps I should give sleeping a go.. I can't be bothered though. It's too much hassle.
Ahh, I miss sleep :frown:
:wink: Hehehe. You know me! Or should that be you know you... :hmmmm:.

Why do you need to be up early? ;console;
:creep:
Demon_AS
:wink: Hehehe. You know me! Or should that be you know you... :hmmmm:.

Why do you need to be up early? ;console;

heh :p:

'Work'
:hmpf:

Hullo rR! How's it going?
Ribbons
heh :p:

'Work'
:hmpf:

Hullo rR! How's it going?
Where do you work, again? :redface:
Demon_AS
Where do you work, again? :redface:

The language mumbo-jumbo, remember? :p:
Ribdoc long time no see. How are you?
Ribbons
The language mumbo-jumbo, remember? :p:
Ah yeah, translating :biggrin:

When does work start? ;console;
red_Rose
Ribdoc long time no see. How are you?

It has been very long, hasn't it! I'm alright, thank you. Quite bored now and looking forward to going back to uni :p:
Yourself?
Demon_AS
Ah yeah, translating :biggrin:

When does work start? ;console;

I need to be up at about 9 :hmpf: (What?! It's early for me! :p:)
Ah well, at least it'll be only a few hours :ninja:
Lol, you have 6 hours and 40 mins of sleep left...

Thankfully, I'm on my week off work, so I don't need to be up for any time :biggrin:. Why are you still awake? :hmmm:
Demon_AS
Lol, you have 6 hours and 40 mins of sleep left...

If only I could still sleep for that long. I usually get about 4 hours, on good days. :hmpf:
demo

Thankfully, I'm on my week off work, so I don't need to be up for any time :biggrin:. Why are you still awake? :hmmm:

Gah, show-off #grumble#
Hah, do I need to say why?!
You're going to wear yourself out :frown: ;console; You need more sleep!

Lol yeah, is there a reason?
Demon_AS
You're going to wear yourself out :frown: ;console; You need more sleep!

Lol yeah, is there a reason?

:dontknow: I seem to function alright. It's just that I love sleep, and it's a shame that my body seems to not like it much, for some reason :s-smilie:

Err...insomnia? :p:

Latest