The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pinelem
:hello: Dazzle.:hugs: Why've you got your Invisibility Cloak on, eh?:hmmm: I never know when you're still online like that!:redface: Though Invisibility Cloaks aree good- more privacy and solitude.;yes;

Beer tasting eh? :cheers: :wink: You're right!:p: :getmecoat

:beer:

Hey :smile: You alright? One day to go until the big day. I hope things go well for you Elekins :hugs:

If I became uninvisible (or some might say visible) then everyone would know how much I'm on TSR :redface: I also like how you get a red light instead of a green one :p:

red_Rose
Its about time you got a job anyway :hmmm:

:getmecoat
SuperDaz
:getmecoat

You've been talking about it for ages. I need to go wash my work uniform....
Reply 3442
:motz: at the demented idiot who's zooming around my house on a four wheeler/scooter/motorbike like some deranged mosquito! :hmpf: :motz: :mad:

Re the job: Daz you have a lovely voice :p:
Craghyrax
:motz: at the demented idiot who's zooming around my house on a four wheeler/scooter/motorbike like some deranged mosquito! :hmpf: :motz: :mad:

Re the job: Daz you have a lovely voice :p:

Is he with the family you live with? Or just a stranger of the street? :p: He sounds like an idiot either way :frown:

Oh you :blush: I'm not really a big talker so it would be kind of daunting to be on the phone all day :afraid:

How are you today anyway? :smile:
Reply 3444
SuperDaz
Is he with the family you live with? Or just a stranger of the street? :p: He sounds like an idiot either way :frown:

Just a deranged random :p:
Daz

Oh you :blush: I'm not really a big talker so it would be kind of daunting to be on the phone all day :afraid:

Not to be a doom preacher, but it sounds like an awful job. My idea of a worst nightmare. Hopefully you won't mind it though. I know lots of people who dont mind it. Thing with me is I hate being around/interacting with that many people all the time. Does my nut in :s-smilie:
Daz

How are you today anyway? :smile:

Knackered and living for the end of this job :p: You?

My father's visiting from SA tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to seeing him :smile:
SuperDaz

You get used to it, i dont mind answering calls at work or making them but if i have to ring someone outside of work i dont like speaking to people on the phone.
Would you be working for a mobile phone company or something?
Craghyrax
Pinelem: get somebody to give you riches and deposit/post a cheque for £10 in return. (three months I think)

RK: If somebody doesn't have a different colour username, and has a standard title (like Benevolent Member/TSR Overlord) then they're not a sub 99% of the time.

I've only written a cheque once or twice and that wasn't even in its proper structure or form or with a reasonable amount- General Studies crap with cheques for huge sums of money and not written on proper cheques or written properly either. I don't have a cheque book either and am between bank accounts.:s: I don't quite know all of how cheques work or how to write them either.:redface: :ninja: And I don't want to beg or ask for someone to do that- it seems too demeaning and pushy to me it seems.

Right, I have embarassed myself enough now.:vroam:
Reply 3447
Pinelem, there's a thread on flooding in Korea in the MUN that could use a reply by an NGO if you think you could muster something up in WS' absence :smile:
Pinelem
Right, I have embarassed myself enough now.:vroam:

:hugs:
OMG OMG OMG, something's happened! I can see Dazzler's red light and I'm in green- I think someone's subbed me again!:eek: Who was it?:hugs:
Yeah, I should probs try to get round to doing that today and other stuff too before I throw myself off a cliff after a possible phone call or when I get those results that reflects the awful year I've had.:frown:
red_Rose
No, it's just a really funny comment, phenylanaline is not good for you :p: and having to make it is even worse :p:

:redface: I thought it ended in amine (I read it wrong :redface:) so I thought that it was an amine group that aided growth!;yes; :p: What does it do then?:redface: And why is making it even worse?:ninja:
Pinelem
OMG OMG OMG, something's happened! I can see Dazzler's red light and I'm in green- I think someone's subbed me again!:eek: Who was it?:hugs:

:hugs: Me.
Pinelem
And why is making it even worse?:ninja:

It just smells and is a long boring process, thats why you dont do degree chem :p:
Sorry for disappearing. My friend just got back from holiday and called me. :ninja:

What's the big day, Ele?
red_Rose
It just smells and is a long boring process, thats why you dont do degree chem :p:

Are we talking about phenylalanine?
I think I read somewhere that overconsumption can also cause diarrhoea :p:
Ribbons
What's the big day, Ele?

Tomorrow is A level results day :p:
red_Rose
Tomorrow is A level results day :p:

Ahhhh I see. Ooh, good luck Ele!
Craghyrax
Pinelem: get somebody to give you riches and deposit/post a cheque for £10 in return. (three months I think)

RK: If somebody doesn't have a different colour username, and has a standard title (like Benevolent Member/TSR Overlord) then they're not a sub 99% of the time.

Ele had a big avatar, which is what made me think she was a sub.
RK89
Ele had a big avatar, which is what made me think she was a sub.

:hugs: I don't blame you for thinking that, don't worry about it matey.

Latest