The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sundous
:hugs: :love:
Hey :love:
:tumble:

I'll be back :cool:

(I just watched the terminator and wanted to say that)
just me then :biggrin:
Bah, the few days I actually suffer from Insomnia, and there's no on here... :getmecoat :p:.
Reply 4044
sup pplz?
Morning Samba. How goes?
Reply 4046
Morning...not much really...can't sleep, so reading through a load of geeky stuff :biggrin:

how be yourself?
I can't sleep either, so I'm playing guitar and chatting until such a time as I have to go to work. It's going to be hard, but I need to stay awake until night time, so I can get a proper night's sleep.

Damn, but I'm already tired :frown:.

What's your plan for the day? :five: :biggrin:
Reply 4048
erm, probably sleeping until my boss wakes me up to moan that the lazyass romanian coders are driving him crazy and why arent i managing them :biggrin:

Might have to visit the office at some point too!
Lol, it's alright for some! Working from home :p:.

I suppose I could just not go in... after all, I'm leaving end of next week anyway.

Maybe I'm just too anal not to, you know? Even though I know the staff don't like me and I hate my job...
Reply 4050
hmm..you could pull a sickie? Is insomnia considered an illness these days? :p:

And yea...working from here suits me much of the time... moron customers and retarded staff round me all the time == urgh
I suppose I could, but seeing as I'm not actually sick, I don't think I have it in me to do it.

I'm a pansy :frown:.

Lol, I know what you mean... I don't mind dealing with people so much personally, but idiot staff just annoy me.
:creep:
:rofl: Loving your avatar, Daz :hubba:
Its ok, we cant all have 100 x 100 luxurious avatars like you :p:

I always thought Oscar was unfairly labeled a grouch. He was a very misunderstood character :hmmm:

How are you? :smile:
:rofl: It's still cooler than mine ;yes;

I'm alright, thank you. My mouse scroll seems to be playing up, and it's very annoying! Gargh!

How are you?
Reply 4056
yoooo :cool:
Ribbons
My mouse scroll seems to be playing up, and it's very annoying! Gargh!
It sounds like a very difficult time for you ;console; I recently lost a keyboard, it was quite traumatic.

I'm doing nothing really, I'm trying to do a few covering letters for jobs but keep on getting distracted by TSR :redface:

Hey Zoob :hello:
SuperDaz
It sounds like a very difficult time for you ;console; I recently lost a keyboard, it was quite traumatic.

I'm doing nothing really, I'm trying to do a few covering letters for jobs but keep on getting distracted by TSR :redface:

Hehe, yes, very difficult.
What did you do without the keyboard?

Sounds like me when I was doing my essays. They all took me at least twice as long as usual because of TSR :p: :redface:

Hola Zooby doo, how are you?
Reply 4059
tsr is too addictive :redface:

how are you two? :smile:

Latest