The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Demon_AS
Excellent - well, I hope you enjoy all that JEW Music! I did send the right albums, right?

I've been up filling in a fair amount of university forms and reading through the masses of literature that they've sent me. I now cannot WAIT to start! :biggrin:

Read the white text in Daz's post, silly.

Heh, I remember doing that ages ago. Well, a year, but you know:p:
When do you start anyway?

Hey rR, how're you this fine day? :biggrin:
samba
The one time I get to sleep properly, I get waken up and dragged into work for an emergency at 0730 :frown: Havn't even had time to browse tsr ffs. Feet have hardly touched the ground. And why the hell do people feel its ok to walk into my office and help themselves to coffee from my coffee machine!

Ouch, what emergency?
;console;
Reply 4242
Ribbons
Ouch, what emergency?
;console;

Some servers have mysteriously crashed and burned!

Logs are a mess, and it's hard to make head or tail of it atm.
samba
Some servers have mysteriously crashed and burned!

Logs are a mess, and it's hard to make head or tail of it atm.

Dear oh dear. What a way to start your day eh.
Are you still trying to resolve the issue then? Since 7:30? :eek:
Reply 4244
Ribbons
Dear oh dear. What a way to start your day eh.
Are you still trying to resolve the issue then? Since 7:30? :eek:

Well, its partially resolved now [stuff is working] and I'm back home in my boxers and drinking beer and trying to calm down :p:

Still trying to work out exactly what happened...Its more peaceful to work from home. There's a load of compliancy crap involved to deal with. Uch, what a crappy end to the week.

somebody take me to bed :frown:
samba
Well, its partially resolved now [stuff is working] and I'm back home in my boxers and drinking beer and trying to calm down :p:

Still trying to work out exactly what happened...Its more peaceful to work from home. There's a load of compliancy crap involved to deal with. Uch, what a crappy end to the week.

Why don't you take a nap and work it out later?

And whatever happened to your holiday?!
samba

:five:
samba

:flutter:
Ribbons
Read the white text in Daz's post, silly.

Heh, I remember doing that ages ago. Well, a year, but you know:p:
When do you start anyway?

Hey rR, how're you this fine day? :biggrin:
Whooops! Didn't realise I'd had replies lol.

I always forget to check for white text...

I start on the 25th, but I can move into accommodation as early as 14th. So, that's when I go - between 14th and 18th anyway.

How's it going, Ribdoc?
SuperDaz
I did indeed :smile:

Although you sent me two of the albums I already had, instead of two that I didnt. Its no big deal though, I'm more than happy with clarity
:confused: You should've used black, and then I wouldn't have missed this.

So you already have Clarity and... what one?

Sorry man! Just tell what albums you don't have, and I'll send those ones :redface:.

edit:
KoL

I don't have the first three albums Jimmy Eat World, Static prevails and Clarity. I've tried looking on ebay before for a few cheap copies but there are none around...
I sent you Jimmy Eat World (originally named and later re-renamed Bleed American) and Clarity... so surely that's two out of three, rather than one...?

Static Prevails is on its way :biggrin:.
Hello :smile:
red_Rose
Hello :smile:

:hugs: Hey Gemma
Demon_AS
:confused: You should've used black, and then I wouldn't have missed this.

So you already have Clarity and... what one?

Sorry man! Just tell what albums you don't have, and I'll send those ones :redface:.

edit: I sent you Jimmy Eat World (originally named and later re-renamed Bleed American) and Clarity... so surely that's two out of three, rather than one...?

Static Prevails is on its way :biggrin:.

Thanks :wink: It was no big deal really, I didnt want to further burden you :p:

This is the JEW album I was referring to, not Bleed America. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Eat_World_(1994_album) It seems rather obscure :teeth:

I cant sleep, heat :frown:
SuperDaz
Thanks :wink: It was no big deal really, I didnt want to further burden you :p:

This is the JEW album I was referring to, not Bleed America. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Eat_World_(1994_album) It seems rather obscure :teeth:

I cant sleep, heat :frown:
Ohh! That one! I came across that one when Sparkles and I were compiling our Jimmy Eat World Soc Discography, but I'm afraid I don't have it. Here's what I do have:

Bleed American
Clarity
Futures
Static Prevails
Singles
EPs - Stay On My Side Tonight, Firestarter.

That about it :biggrin:
How come insomniacs is dead of a night time now?

:ninja: Where's craggy?
Demon_AS
Ohh! That one! I came across that one when Sparkles and I were compiling our Jimmy Eat World Soc Discography, but I'm afraid I don't have it.

and I thought you were a surpreme fan :wink:

Oh well I have all the ones you do now :p: Thanks :smile:

I had a bizarre dream last night. I was in the doctors naked, where Fraser out of Neighbours came in and started making fun of me :mad: He was out of his wheelchair too otherwise I would have punched him :cool:

I only had two or three hours sleep though, pretty tired :stickyman
SuperDaz
I had a bizarre dream last night. I was in the doctors naked, where Fraser out of Neighbours came in and started making fun of me :mad: He was out of his wheelchair too otherwise I would have punched him :cool:

:toofunny:
I was quite alarmed :p:
:poke:

:marchmell
SuperDaz
and I thought you were a surpreme fan :wink:

Oh well I have all the ones you do now :p: Thanks :smile:

I only had two or three hours sleep though, pretty tired :stickyman
No worries mate :biggrin:

And you don't have all the ones I have... do you have the EPs and Singles album?

If so, then you do :biggrin:.
:yawn:

Latest