The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SuperDaz

I had a bizarre dream last night. I was in the doctors naked, where Fraser out of Neighbours came in and started making fun of me :mad: He was out of his wheelchair too otherwise I would have punched him :cool:

:rofl:
I have no idea who Fraser is, but it sounds funny all the same :p:
Reply 4261
I've not seen Craggy in a while :frown:, anyone know where she is?
#2(Laika)
I've not seen Craggy in a while :frown:, anyone know where she is?

Yeah, she's gone hiking in Lake District.
I miss her too :frown:
Reply 4263
Ribbons
Yeah, she's gone hiking in Lake District.
I miss her too :frown:

:frown:
Reply 4264
My favourite soc and favourite peoples :biggrin:

:love: for rafael (even though he sucks at fm :p:) and ribbons (even though she has sex with sheep :p:)
:creep:
Reply 4266
hi gemma! :biggrin: how art thou today?
#2(Laika)
:frown:

She'll be back soon, I think.
Till then, you're stuck with us :evil: :p:

samba
and ribbons (even though she has sex with sheep :tongue:)

:eek: :huff:
You're just jealous I live in Wales- The Big Country :biggrin: :p:
red_Rose
:creep:

You'd better be creeping in, not out :security:
samba
hi gemma! :biggrin: how art thou today?

Good, had a little flirt with a salesman in comet :biggrin: How about you?

ribbons
You'd better be creeping in, not out

Yes, im around for a while.
Reply 4270
Ribbons

Poor, poor sheep :frown:

You're just upset that I don't live in wales

red_Rose
Good, had a little flirt with a salesman in comet :biggrin: How about you?

ooh, fun fun :p: I woke up at 7am and have just pottered about since! I guess I should really start studying sometime soon :biggrin:
Ribbons
:rofl:
I have no idea who Fraser is, but it sounds funny all the same :p:

You should so watch Neighbours :hmmm:

A segment of my dream last night involved arguing with my sister about her using my shampoo. I think I'm going to stop eating so much junk before bedtime in future :redface:
Reply 4272
samba
My favourite soc and favourite peoples :biggrin:

:love: for rafael (even though he sucks at fm :p:) and ribbons (even though she has sex with sheep :p:)

No :p:, your just better than me :rofl:, :wavey:

Wibbons has sex with sheeps :eek: , dirty!
Reply 4273
Ribbons
She'll be back soon, I think.
Till then, you're stuck with us :evil: :p:

:bootyshak
SuperDaz
You should so watch Neighbours :hmmm:

A segment of my dream last night involved arguing with my sister about her using my shampoo.

Neighbours is great :biggrin:

Its quite a queer thing to have an argument over :p:
Well do you know how much that shampoo cost me? :hmpf: :p:

How are you Gemma? :hello:
Good, although i miss my guy from comet :p:

I hate it when people use my shampoo :mad:, still on the lookout for a job?
Hey, Did you actually get anything from comet or did you just go in there to flirt shamelessly? :hubba:

Yes I'm just looking at a few jobsites now actually. What do you think a 'Recycling Promoter' is? :confused:
SuperDaz
Hey, Did you actually get anything from comet or did you just go in there to flirt shamelessly? :hubba:

Yes I'm just looking at a few jobsites now actually. What do you think a 'Recycling Promoter' is? :confused:

Probably doing some work on your local recycling scheme, maybe making posters/leaflets or sitting in an office giving out ideas and doing data configuration :confused: not really sure.

Me and my friend went into comet because they've opened a new store and we wanted a look and FYI it was not shameless flirting :p:my only regret is i didnt get his number :frown:
red_Rose
Probably doing some work on your local recycling scheme, maybe making posters/leaflets or sitting in an office giving out ideas and doing data configuration :confused: not really sure.

Me and my friend went into comet because they've opened a new store and we wanted a look and FYI it was not shameless flirting :p:my only regret is i didnt get his number :frown:

Whatever it is its quite badly paid, and you need a driving license, so I guess I'll give it a miss. That reminds me actually, learning to drive is second on my 'to do' list after getting a job :redface:

I dont know if this any help to you, it was on the comet website 08705 425 425 :p:

Latest