The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oh yeah, the important match is soon! Good luck :five:

:rofl: Believe it or not, I haven't had a meal yet either. I had an apple an hour ago though, and nearly forgot to take the sticker off it :p:
No idea what I'll be eating, haven't said hello to the kitchen/fridge yet:eek: :ninja:

I think I'll go eat now. See you in a bit, probably :hello:
Give your fridge my regards! :wink:

Laters! :ciao:
I've only been up for 5 hours and have had 3 meals and a large snack already (I didnt plan it that way, it just happened) I feel a bit ill :puke:

Craghyrax
Daz :love:

red_Rose
People :hugs:

Oh sorry, I didnt see you two earlier :itsme:
SuperDaz
I've only been up for 5 hours and have had 3 meals and a large snack already (I didnt plan it that way, it just happened) I feel a bit ill :puke:

:hmmm: Just happened, sure :rolleyes:
1pm - Breakfast
4pm - Bowl of soup
5pm - Toasted Sandwich
5.15pm - Chinese

In my defence the soup didn't fill me up and my mum usually makes dinner at around 8. She caught me off guards with a takeaway :lazy:
SuperDaz
1pm - Breakfast
4pm - Bowl of soup
5pm - Toasted Sandwich
5.15pm - Chinese

In my defence the soup didn't fill me up and my mum usually makes dinner at around 8. She caught me off guards with a takeaway :lazy:

:piggy:
red_Rose
:piggy:

:frown:

Did you see E4 Hollyoaks earlier? :hubba:
SuperDaz
:frown:

Did you see E4 Hollyoaks earlier? :hubba:

First look? How good was the ending? Although you just know craig is gonna lie his way out of it
Well I think/hope his time is up. I imagine its quite hard to lie your way out of being half naked with your gay best mate on your bed :laugh: I dont want to wait all the way until monday to see the next episode :frown:

Are you up to anything tonight? :smile:
SuperDaz

Are you up to anything tonight? :smile:

I start work in an hour and finish at 7am for the weekend :biggrin:
Im out drinking on sunday :smile: How about you?
I'll be out most of tomorrow watching football and rugby :cheers:, didn't really feel like going out tonight, I cant drink on consecutive days like I used to and also am pretty short of cash :frown: Then going to watch cricket on sunday :smile:

Have a nice time at work, I'll probably just be going to bed at around 7 :p: I'll dig through my horror collection for tonight I think!
You put your right foot in
You put your right foot out
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about
Reply 5792
:marchmell
Reply 5793
:[
Reply 5794
MSD
:[

Hi.
Hey MSD, Removed and HCT. How are y'all :wavey:
Reply 5796
removed
Hi.

Hello stranger.

Hello daz.
Reply 5797
I'm very well thanks. :smile: How are you SuperDaz?
I'm pretty good, just watching Family Guy and spamming TSR. Not much of a friday night but I'm having fun :p:

My movie of choice for tonight is Terminator 3 :ts:

You up to much?
Reply 5799
SuperDaz
I'm pretty good, just watching Family Guy and spamming TSR. Not much of a friday night but I'm having fun :p:

My movie of choice for tonight is Terminator 3 :ts:

You up to much?

Family Guy's great. :smile: I had a day out in London today. Walked around UCL and central London in general to help my friend get to know the area a bit more as she's studying there this year. There was an actual 3-floored Waterstones there :eek: (something I'm not used to).

At the moment I'm just TSRing until I feel sleepy. :p:

Latest