The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Craghyrax
So.. we're back! :afraid: Roll call! Everybody survive?

I don't know where I'm supposed to click most of the times!:s-smilie:
And it's burning my eyes!
Reply 6381
Ribbons
I don't know where I'm supposed to click most of the times!:s-smilie:
And it's burning my eyes!
Yeh I know :frown: Oh well :dontknow:
Craghyrax
Yeh I know :frown: Oh well :dontknow:

My screen brightness is at 0, and contrast on 70. Helps a bit ;yes;
Reply 6383
I was thinking of doing that, but I'm just too.. ugh..overwhelmed. Too much on and I'm so tired :coma:
Craghyrax
I was thinking of doing that, but I'm just too.. ugh..overwhelmed. Too much on and I'm so tired :coma:

Aw, busy packing and stuff then?
This is terrible :frown:

At least my favourite gals survived the massacre, hello y'all :wavey:
Reply 6386
Yeh and one or two personal crises that have blown up.. and I said I'd review statements but I can't function tonight :frown:
am i included in those "favourite girls" daz? :getmecoat
herecomestrouble
am i included in those "favourite girls" daz? :getmecoat

Of course :p:

How was your day? Feeling better? ;console;
phew :smile: :hugs:

yeah feeling much better today thanks. back on form ;thumbsup;

how you doing? ;kiss;
Craghyrax
Yeh and one or two personal crises that have blown up.. and I said I'd review statements but I can't function tonight :frown:

;console;
A break from PS helping isn't too bad. I think I'm being quite horrible with my comments, and it's just getting worse by the day!:redface:

Dazzyo! What's up? :biggrin:
herecomestrouble
phew :smile: :hugs:

yeah feeling much better today thanks. back on form ;thumbsup;

how you doing? ;kiss;

Thats good to hear :smile:

I'm feeling a bit better but still not feeling great, I did the most disgusting sneeze ever earlier... just in case you wanted to know :redface: Just been watching DVDs and sport for most of the day so its been pretty good I guess.

Hey Ribbio, its lovely to see you as ever. how are you? :hubba:

Does anyone know if its possible to change skins? Ie to one that doesnt blind me :p:
Reply 6392
You can't be as nasty as me, so you're safe Ribbons :p:

Night guys. I really have to go to bed :goodnight
Craghyrax

Night Craghy :hugs:
Craghyrax

Heh, I'll show you my last two reviews when I see you here next and you'll see ;yes;

Goodnight! :hello:
SuperDaz

Hey Ribbio, its lovely to see you as ever. how are you? :hubba:

Does anyone know if its possible to change skins? Ie to one that doesnt blind me :p:

I'm developing a headache ;dry;
Other than that, alright thank you!
Is your cold any better?

And don't think there are other skins you can use, at the moment. I've turned my monitor's brightness right down to zero.
Ribbons
I'm developing a headache ;dry;
Other than that, alright thank you!
Is your cold any better?

And don't think there are other skins you can use, at the moment. I've turned my monitor's brightness right down to zero.

My cold seems better but I've grown mouth ulcers and got a cough, its like my body hates me and will never be pain free again :hmpf:

Ooh that contrast thing does work a bit, thanks. Its a bit more tolerable :bl: I've also found a bit of the forum that I like, I like seeing avatars in the my subscriptions part. As shown with that blue potato in the picture below :p:

Are you going to finally dust off your old books tomorrow then :eek:
this is hard work adapting to! but im not going to grumble... i like change :biggrin: and i think everyone will get used to it...
SuperDaz
My cold seems better but I've grown mouth ulcers and got a cough, its like my body hates me and will never be pain free again :hmpf:

Ooh that contrast thing does work a bit, thanks. Its a bit more tolerable :bl: I've also found a bit of the forum that I like, I like seeing avatars in the my subscriptions part. As shown with that blue potato in the picture below :p:

Are you going to finally dust off your old books tomorrow then :eek:

Aww no, sounds nasty. Get better soon ;console;

Heh, yeah, just a teeny bit. A darker background would be so much better!

Hehe, the blue potato is pretty awesome :proud:
I like the fact that the default username colour is the one I chose/choose as a sub :biggrin: It goes well with my PS Helper tag ;yes;

Oh, I'd forgotten about that :ninja: I'll probably end up not doing it till Sunday, to be honest :redface:
herecomestrouble
this is hard work adapting to! but im not going to grumble... i like change :biggrin: and i think everyone will get used to it...

If it were eye-friendly I wouldn't grumble as much. Honest.

Latest