The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1960
RK89
But then he wont be able to see Albanias posts...

Albania, to date, has made only one In Character post.
Reply 1961
unfinished sympathy
oh dear :frown: sorry :P
:hugs:

Don't think we've ever spoken before, so hi :p:
Demon_AS
Lol, there's no ulterior meaning - I just meant that if they were calling it a blue slush puppy but it was making you high in ways that were not a sugar rush, then it probably shouldn't be called a blue slush puppy lol.

Oooh, Spain! How's your Spanish? And what do you intend on doing later in life, if you're not going to uni? :smile:.

thank god for that :p: i thought i was saying something gross :biggrin: i have no bloody idea what im gonna do :frown: but i dont know what degree id study anyway- im screwed :frown: tbhi dont care though ust wanna be fluent in all my three languages, not much to ask for is it :wink:
SuperDaz
I am not big :hmmm:

I thought men usually said the opposite? :p:
red
Scrubs. :love:
I do love Scrubs :biggrin: :five:. But I didn't realise I was quoting from it lol...
Ethereal
I thought men usually said the opposite? :p:

:ditto:
unfinished sympathy
thank god for that :p: i thought i was saying something gross :biggrin: i have no bloody idea what im gonna do :frown: but i dont know what degree id study anyway- im screwed :frown: tbhi dont care though ust wanna be fluent in all my three languages, not much to ask for is it :wink:
Why not study those languages at uni? With a degree in them, you would be more qualified for things that you wouldn't otherwise be qualified for, so it might be helpful :smile:. A lot of unis offer combined language courses - I'm sure you can find a Spanish/whatever the second MFL is that you know :smile:.
Demon_AS
Hah, you and me both. :five: I don't let it grow too much long than that (which is ironic, as I used to have hair down to my arse lol :rofl:).

What's your hair like?

youre kidding, dont to your bum? bloodyhell! :eek: my hair is pretty short, i attacked it with some scissors the other day, looks pretty cool if i say so myself ;yes; ill take a pic when i can and put it on my profile :smile:

hi red :ciao:
SuperDaz
I am not big :hmmm:
Heh, not doing yourself any favours there, mate... :p:
unfinished sympathy
youre kidding, dont to your bum? bloodyhell! :eek: my hair is pretty short, i attacked it with some scissors the other day, looks pretty cool if i say so myself ;yes; ill take a pic when i can and put it on my profile :smile:
Do it :biggrin:. And yes, it was quite long. I'm a sikh, you see... so, I used to have long hair/turban etc. Not anymore, though! :biggrin:
Demon_AS
Why not study those languages at uni? With a degree in them, you would be more qualified for things that you wouldn't otherwise be qualified for, so it might be helpful :smile:. A lot of unis offer combined language courses - I'm sure you can find a Spanish/whatever the second MFL is that you know :smile:.

i could do but that means id have to go back to england and i dont want to :frown: i cant go to uni here cos dont speak the regional dialect and you have to pass an exam in it, valenciano is one weird language ;yes;
Demon_AS
Do it :biggrin:. And yes, it was quite long. I'm a sikh, you see... so, I used to have long hair/turban etc. Not anymore, though! :biggrin:

did you move away from your faith?
unfinished sympathy
i could do but that means id have to go back to england and i dont want to :frown: i cant go to uni here cos dont speak the regional dialect and you have to pass an exam in it, valenciano is one weird language ;yes;
Hah, why not go to another country, then? Or study the course in english?
unfinished sympathy

Go to America then. Easy degrees there :p:
Ethereal
did you move away from your faith?
Not quite - it was more a realisation that I HAD no faith in the first place :smile:.
Demon_AS

will do :smile: how come you dont wear a turban anymore? god i couldnt stand having all that hair, it would do my head in- literally :smile: shoulder length is too long for me :redface:
Reply 1976
Craghyrax
You choose before you join. Then you act as that country for awhile, and once you feel bored of it you can request to change to something else. If you have a look at the forum (link in my sig) there's a country list stickied that will tell you which nations are free.
Excellent, just had a look through it :smile: Will let you know when I'd like to join. :smile:

What I meant to ask was, can you join whenever, or is it like every few weeks/months?
Demon_AS
Hah, why not go to another country, then? Or study the course in english?

its not as easy as that, its really complicated, and its a stupid system and i dont wanna move away from spain cos my mum lives here. PLus its a pretty nice place to live except in summer it sucks grr
Reply 1978
Demon_AS
I do love Scrubs :biggrin: :five:. But I didn't realise I was quoting from it lol...
Nah, you just described Scrubs :p:

I.e. doing nothing...
unfinished sympathy
will do :smile: how come you dont wear a turban anymore? god i couldnt stand having all that hair, it would do my head in- literally :smile: shoulder length is too long for me :redface:
Oh, I just realised that I didn't really believe in anything, so it was hypocritical to keep my hair long :smile:.

Latest