The Student Room Group

The Learner driver progression thread

Scroll to see replies

~Kirsty~
I would just in case. (shove it in the face of whoever asks for it! hehe!) I don't think you have to - i think your usually given so many days to show documents if you need to.

yeah youd get a producer then you have seven days to produce your documents but rember alot of police stations close at 5pm so dont leave it to the last minute or youll be getting a fine.

passed theory today 50/50 on multiple choice 57/75 on hazard perception
Original post by &#9829
I ****ING PASSED EVERYBODY!!!!! 4 minors!!!!!!

Well done :smile:

And well done, brokenangel for passing your theory:smile:
Becky_90
Well done :smile:

And well done, brokenangel for passing your theory:smile:

thanks
Reply 1583
Original post by &#9829

Yay!!
Well done!!

Hehe.
xxxxx
Original post by &#9829

Ahhhh welll doneeee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So happy when I see someone pass, it makes me more motivated!
Reply 1585
coolguy456
Ahhhh welll doneeee :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: So happy when I see someone pass, it makes me more motivated!

jsut drive, dont fret about things, dont think I failed(well I did) but just move on from it and drive as well as u can! I didn't even get minors for keeping going in the wrong gear :redface:
Original post by &#9829

Well done Lilian! Knew you would do it :smile: Have you been out in your car on your own yet? So scary but so good!
I want to pass! :frown:
Reply 1588
~Kirsty~
I want to pass! :frown:

i'm sure you will this week (or was it next week your test? :hmmmm:)

:smile:
Reply 1589
gracie88
Well done Lilian! Knew you would do it :smile: Have you been out in your car on your own yet? So scary but so good!

yeah I have twice! once on my own to tesco(15 mins there 15 mins back) and then with my brother there(he needed to be dropped off) and I'm off again in a hour to pick him up!
Thanks for believing in meeee:hugs:
Reply 1590
Vesta
well done!! :biggrin:

now all you have to do is buy the hat and voila, i have a chauffeur!! :redface:

I need clothes tomorrow :ashy:
Congratulations Lil! I'm going to book mine soon, I'm considering upping my lessons from 2 hours a week to 4 hours a week because otherwise my test is going to be at the same time as my birthday/grade8/end of term when I'll have shed loads of assignments due! Think I might talk to my instructor about it on Monday, to see what he thinks!

And Congrats agaaaaaaaain! :biggrin::biggrin: And to broken Angel for passing your theory, I got myself so worked up about mine and then it was nothing to worry about! :biggrin:
Vesta
i'm sure you will this week (or was it next week your test? :hmmmm:)

:smile:

Its in less than a week - and i know the examiners at the centre i'm going to can be meanies at times.
Reply 1593
mine was all relaxed and so nice!
i want the instructor i had for that mock test to be mine - shame shes not an examiner! hehehehehe!
Reply 1595
~Kirsty~
Its in less than a week - and i know the examiners at the centre i'm going to can be meanies at times.

oh :frown: i'm sure you'll be fine though! :smile:

is it first time test?
yes it is - i have a huge problem of not speeding up quick enough (a PDI on a mock test said it was fine, my usual ADI says its not... ) So i guess lots of gas and into 2nd as quick as i can to fix it!
I'm just scared i'll screw up though! Or get the worst examiner. I know I can drive, i'll just panic and fail for something daft!

I sooo want to pass, and just jump in the car and drive when i'm home from christmas! It will be sooo good!
I want to -but it seems a lot of my ADI's pupils have failed for silly things recently.
I get told off for moving into second gear too quickly, but I hate driving in first even if it's not for long!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending