The Student Room Group

HELP

Hello :smile:

So i was wondering if anyone could advise me with the current situation i am in. Too cut a long story short, I failed my 2nd attempt at an assignment i had a progression meeting regarding this were they informed me it would go to board and the decision would be made in 7 days. However the next day i was called in for another meeting were i was informed i could take a year out ( my idea from the previous meeting) and have a 3rd attempt. They gave me a re submission date and booked me in for supervision to make sure i did not fail the 3rd attempt. Five days later i receive a phone call letting me know my 3rd attempt was denied and i would be discontinued from the course? Surely they cannot just change their minds after agreeing to let me have a 3rd attempt and a year out?? Do i have any right to approach this in my appeal or is it unfair but allowed??

thanks guys
Talk to your supervisor. It sounds like there are two different things going on here and people doing one process aren't talking to people doing the other. Rules are rules and generally more than 2 attempts aren't common but if you have extenuating circumstances there may be different policies in place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending