The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by zKlown
Saying "man" is a cultural and class thing, nothing to do with race.

Thoughts @Dirtybit

Are you man culturally classified in the ic3 class?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zKlown
Saying "man" is a cultural and class thing, nothing to do with race.

Thoughts @Dirtybit

Tbf most of the british slang these days originates from Jamaica and was brought to Britain from black people, although now that it's part of British slang it's a matter of where you live in UK. If you're a white guy/non-jamaican brought up in a culture/class where everybody uses those types of slangs then fair enough.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Louis and Swirly saying man is cringe they ain't even black

#WhiteLivesMatter
Reply 563
Original post by Louis.
#WhiteLivesMatter

#AllLivesMatter

Original post by Dirtybit
Tbf most of the british slang these days originates from Jamaica and was brought to Britain from black people, although now that it's part of British slang it's a matter of where you live in UK. If you're a white guy/non-jamaican brought up in a culture/class where everybody uses those types of slangs then fair enough.

USA as well.
(edited 7 years ago)
#YellowLivesMatter

@Kenan and Kel
Original post by bammy jastard 27
#AllLivesMatter

Let's be serious though, using #AllLivesMatter as a response to #BlackLivesMatter marked you out as a racist. 90% accuracy I reckon.

Yep exactly my point.

I rarely use slang in my vocabulary anyway.

It's about the environment you were brought up in.
Original post by zKlown
Yep exactly my point.

I rarely use slang in my vocabulary anyway.

It's about the environment you were brought up in.

I couldn't care less who used slang as long as they don't make it sound cringey af or try super hard to only use slang 24/7 to make it seem like they were brought up in the hood when they weren't (basically TrapKing).
I couldn't care less who used slang as long as they don't make it sound cringey af or try super hard to only use slang 24/7 to make it seem like they were brought up in the hood when they weren't (basically TrapKing).

Rah bruv @SA-1
Tbh I dislike BLM, with their movement they could have framed it as a movement for all minorities but they did not. Inherently selfish group and just as tribal as other groups. When you do not acknowledge the suffering of other minority groups you really don't have as much of a pull in connecting people to your cause.
Original post by zKlown
You never had your out of office on and then continued to e-mail a select group of people?

But I thought we were tight like Dame and Jay but the whole time you were plotting like Russell
Reply 571
Original post by Louis.
Let's be serious though, using #AllLivesMatter as a response to #BlackLivesMatter marked you out as a racist. 90% accuracy I reckon.

Nice to see you saw my satire. In reality I'm not a racist or black supremacist, despite what I make myself seem to be on this forum, almost everything about my views on this site is fake here(other than music) and is used to fuel the fact I'm not a narcissist pretending to be one.

#YellowLivesMatter

@Kenan and Kel

@Fizzel pls respond

Original post by James.Carnell
Tbh I dislike BLM, with their movement they could have framed it as a movement for all minorities but they did not. Inherently selfish group and just as tribal as other groups. When you do not acknowledge the suffering of other minority groups you really don't have as much of a pull in connecting people to your cause.

Did you man get put all across the globe against your will?

Although yeah minorities matter would have been a better movement and brought together more people however the black community have a lot of issues, e.g. the way they treat the LGBT community and the fact that there's a hell of a lot of infighting and gang culture(black on black violence) in the black community
(edited 7 years ago)
Fizzel is asian? :s-smilie:
Swear he's white...
Fizzel and dem lot @Kenan and Kel
Reply 575
Do you guys not call mixed raced/light skinned black people yellow?

Also I think it's clear from a lot of fizzels posts that he's part black. The guy's hip hop knowledge probably GOAT while we're at it, plus he most likely is clued up on mumble rap and watches worldstar.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reckon Fizzel listens to soul music.
Reckon Fizzel fully knows what a Llama is without having to check Urban Dictionary
Reckon Fizzel has a brightly coloured fur coat. Most likely orange.
Reckon Fizzel has GQ subscription

Latest