Reply 1
What it do?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Well this is ****ing **** :colonhash:
Original post by swirly
Well this is ****ing **** :colonhash:

You had your chance but just like a Tottenham Hotspur you bottled it.
Reply 5
Original post by sr90
You had your chance but just like a Tottenham Hotspur you bottled it.

What's the theme :colonhash:

Where is the culture
Original post by swirly
What's the theme :colonhash:

Where is the culture

Open to suggestions :colondollar:

Where is FKLW?
First page baby!!!!!
Reply 8
Reply 9
Reply 10
Wow this is a sharp thread.
Reply 11
Original post by zKlown
Wow this is a sharp thread.

If you add an O to God it's good, if you take a D from Devil it's evil.
a part of me imagines swirly as this little nerdy student with a notepad. He goes to class/lectures and is always scribbling little things down all day. The cool students come over to talk to him, and ask him what hes writing.

He says ' oh nothing, just working on some stuff..' and nervously walks away. as he hopes that none of them saw the title on the page: 'wierd **** to post on TSR'
Reply 13
Original post by fallen_acorns
a part of me imagines swirly as this little nerdy student with a notepad. He goes to class/lectures and is always scribbling little things down all day. The cool students come over to talk to him, and ask him what hes writing.

He says ' oh nothing, just working on some stuff..' and nervously walks away. as he hopes that none of them saw the title on the page: 'wierd **** to post on TSR'

I get the feeling you write about 10 essays a day and ask your wife to pick the best 3 to post on TSR
Original post by swirly
The concept of identity as explored in Spiderman 2.

PM'd him a few weeks ago, he seems too busy now. Plus, he's not homosexual anymore, so has to devote some time to that.

Your favourite Spiderman? Toby Maguire or Andrew Garfield?
Original post by bammy jastard 27
What it do?

:cool:

Original post by sr90

Can't believe you've just asked him that
Reply 17
Original post by sr90

Toby Maguire. Not even a competition.

Even Spiderman 1 was years ahead of its time, with some of the action scenes pushing the boundaries of the time like when the Green Goblin attacks the parade, and the ensuing upside down kiss was an iconic scene of the 2000s really.

Spiderman 3 wasn't exactly the best, but even then it was better than most movies.

It's not even like Spiderman is my favourite super hero or I have a huge thing for him, but boy those movies from 2002- 2007 were really something else.
In
Original post by sr90
You know what it is.

What happened to being able to quote/edit posts from old threads? I know you used to be able to do this as I cribbed the first LFC thread post to create the new one last time but tried earlier and it wouldn't let me..

Latest