The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jimmy Seville
Can't see it, why would he not want to be in the best team/car - said himself that he doesn't want to finish in 4th place etc.

Hope you hasn't retired for good, would be nice to see him in other categories - he left as world champion, there's no better way to bow out.

Yeah those are totally comparable scenarios.

Maybe he hates Hamilton that much?

I just find it odd since he'd make a ton of money next year.
Original post by Yaboi
Corporate tax, but still ACA.

I remember you asking me about IM not too long ago, are you thinking of switching still

Used to work with a guy in a similar position to you, worked in tax at Deloitte and absolutely hated it

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's like when Floyd retired in 2007 to duck Sergio, Paul, Antonio, and Miguel
He's obviously pussied out of having defend his title because he knows he'd need massive luck to be able to do so. Best thing is it will make the Hamilton absolutely livid, the egotistical, self-centred, childish prick.
Original post by Louis.
He's obviously pussied out of having defend his title because he knows he'd need massive luck to be able to do so. Best thing is it will make the Hamilton absolutely livid, the egotistical, self-centred, childish prick.

Spot on tbh - I don't like Hamilton but it's clear he's the superior driver.

Rosberg is only retiring because he know he'll never have that much luck again in order to beat his rival. Good for him to end on a high but it's obvious that he doesn't actually believe he's better than Hamilton.
So Hamilton won't be able to claim his title back from his teammate.

Elite mentality from Rosberg. Rustling at its finest.
Original post by sr90
I remember you asking me about IM not too long ago, are you thinking of switching still

Used to work with a guy in a similar position to you, worked in tax at Deloitte and absolutely hated it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it's boring as hell

I was always looking to leave if the right thing came along. But once i had something else.
Original post by Louis.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Lewis

I agree though; Lewis is a very angry man right now
What do you lots think about match threads?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Dead as your posts.
Original post by Yaboi
Yeah it's boring as hell

I was always looking to leave if the right thing came along. But once i had something else.

Literally the same as me. I think January is a very good time to be looking for work so it's not all bad..

I've heard tax is boring as hell (from my colleague that I mentioned as well as numerous others), glad I had absolutely nothing to do with it in my last role other than basic CGT.
Original post by swirly
Dead as your posts.

Thank you :smile:
Thank you :smile:

Meet me at Dixys. Bring pineapples xxx
Original post by Zerforax
Maybe he hates Hamilton that much?

I just find it odd since he'd make a ton of money next year.

They're childhood friends. Sure they ain't bessie's rn but I guarantee they don't hate each other.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
They're childhood friends. Sure they ain't bessie's rn but I guarantee they don't hate each other.

Just because they've known each other since childhood doesn't mean they can't hate each other. Rosberg more likely to hate Hamilton since he's usually lost to Hamilton.

Thoughts on J Cole letting the mac spread?
Hamilton: "This is the first time he's won in 18 years, hence why it was not a surprise that he decided to stop"

Well angry. I know Rosberg spent big chunks of his career losing to Hamilton but he's absolutely done him here.

Only post in Misc and now and then the Utd thread, and access them through watched threads, so I never really see any posts on the main page. Not sure there's enough people here who actually want to talk about football to make them work tbh. But maybe they're hiding because no match threads.
Leicester should of disbanded the club after their PL win :tongue:.
Original post by Rk2k14

Thoughts on when J Cole said 'I'm the hot dog, ketchup to me' ?
Original post by Rk2k14

Lol at asking @Lyrical Prodigy opinion on music

Latest