The Student Room Group

Did I do something wrong?

Hi!

I've met this girl like a month ago on the internet and we added each other on Whatsapp, Snapchat etc. Thing were going pretty good as we talked everyday and I wasn't the only one that iniated the conversation (Called almost everyday for hours). We even had cute nicknames for each other. She trusted me with stuff that she claims never have said to her friends/relatives. At this point I thought that she might like me and I wanted to tell her my feelings for her a few days later. Today while I was in class I noticed that she has blocked me on Whatsapp, Snapchat etc and I was really confused like what the heck did I do wrong or have I said something wrong that might have hurt ot annoyed her. After she blocked me I have let my close friend talk to her as I wanted an honest explaination for why she has blocked me so I don't need to worry about anything and move on. Her excuse was that her sister said that she isn't allowed to boys (totally understandable) yet her sister knows that I talk to her almost everyday she didn't say anything about it until now.. I knew something was up and found out that she was talking to other boys etc and I was the only one blocked. I really don't care anymore that she will be with someone else or something like that but the fact that she lied to me and sent me an excuse that my nephew (9 Years old) could type made me a bit mad because after all those things she trusted me with and she couldn't be honest with me.. I'm moving on as she blocked on almost everything so there is no way to contact her.

What do you guys think? Did I do something wrong or did I get played or used as entertainment?
You did nothing wrong. As long as you didn't come on too strong too quickly which it doesn't sound like you did. It sounds like she got scared off when you opened up to her which is really unfortunate. To be honest since she know she was talking with other guys it sounds like that is kind of a way of getting some emotional need filled. Why did her sister say she couldn't communicate with boys? Is she young? Is it a religious thing? Anyway, it is understandable why you thought she might like you but she might have just been looking for a friend or flirting. Regardless, you need to leave her alone and move on. There will be many other girls who will be happy to have your attention. Good Luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Hopefully1
You did nothing wrong. As long as you didn't come on too strong too quickly which it doesn't sound like you did. It sounds like she got scared off when you opened up to her which is really unfortunate. To be honest since she know she was talking with other guys it sounds like that is kind of a way of getting some emotional need filled. Why did her sister say she couldn't communicate with boys? Is she young? Is it a religious thing? Anyway, it is understandable why you thought she might like you but she might have just been looking for a friend or flirting. Regardless, you need to leave her alone and move on. There will be many other girls who will be happy to have your attention. Good Luck!

I haven't opened up to her yet and I won't anymore. She is 16, has been in multiple relationships before and I really don't know why she used her sister as an excuse because it was unbelieveable in the way she messaged me. It's funny how she is still talking to my younger sister and doesn't avoid me at all even when I am around (I do ignore her and move on don't worry). Like I said she has blocked me on everything and it is better like that having no way to contact her. Thank you for you time and advise!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending