The Student Room Group

How do I prove to my bf that things will be different this time

And likewise idk how to get back with him coz we both made a lotta mistakes last time
Reply 1
Why do you assume things will be different this time?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
And likewise idk how to get back with him coz we both made a lotta mistakes last time

You don't, you break up that is the best thing to do
Reply 3
Because I've matured and grown and i understand his PoV.
Reply 4

We don't know what the damage was, so I can't really advise you...
You could have ran over his cat for all I know :biggrin:
Reply 5
If he wants to try again but is worried because of past mistakes. Say that he should give you the chance to prove yourself. Go through a trial period of getting to know each other again, casually. Although, "casual dating" with ex's is really hard to do.
Worth a try though.

He doesn’t sound like your boyfriend at the moment, so not sure why you said “my bf”.

Judging by your emission of the actions that led to the end of the relationship, I assume you’ve done things in the past that you’re ashamed of. If he’s disinterested in trying again, it’s best to leave it alone and view it as a teaching experience.
Reply 7

He's my ex and like he did smthn rly bad and I told him to be friends with his friends who ****ged me and him off which he didn't
Reply 8
He's my ex and like he did smthn rly bad and I told him to be friends with his friends who ****ged me and him off which he didn't

So he did something wrong, then did something right by not being friends with people who are rude, but you are complaining about both incidents. However, you haven't said what mistakes you made, but think you have something to prove and want to get back with him.

Too tiring. Stay separate.
Reply 9
No I told him not to be friends with him which ik was wrong of me and I get that now and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get him back
Reply 10

To not be sorry
Reply 11
To not be sorry

To not be friends with them sorry autocorrect

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending