This discussion is closed.
hajjrah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've applied for audiology for entry in 2017, got an interview at the University of Manchester next week, is there anyone from previous years who has had an interview at Manchester and could give me a little bit of advice on what to expect since its my first choice!
apbk
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hajjrah)
I've applied for audiology for entry in 2017, got an interview at the University of Manchester next week, is there anyone from previous years who has had an interview at Manchester and could give me a little bit of advice on what to expect since its my first choice!
Hi. How did it go?
hajjrah
Rep:
?
(Original post by apbk)
Hi. How did it go?
it went well i think, just waiting for them to get back to me now
Wally0406
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it went well i think, just waiting for them to get back to me now
Hi, I'm also applying for Audiology at Manchester but I have considered Swansea as my top choice with Manchester as my fourth option. I too have an interview in Feburary and would like some advice on the questions to expect as you have been through the process. Thank you.
Wally0406
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Good luck, hope you get a conditional offer. Have you received a response yet?
hajjrah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wally0406)
Good luck, hope you get a conditional offer. Have you received a response yet?
nope not yet, the suspense is killing me
hajjrah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wally0406)
Hi, I'm also applying for Audiology at Manchester but I have considered Swansea as my top choice with Manchester as my fourth option. I too have an interview in Feburary and would like some advice on the questions to expect as you have been through the process. Thank you.
i'll direct message you
angel_t_a
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I'm applying for audiology. I have an interview on February, would you give me some advice on the types of questions which I would need to expect? Thanks.
Knackle123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I've also applied for audiology at Manchester.
Could you please give me some tips for the interview!!
much appreciated
btw thanks for starting this thread!
Samracx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i'll direct message you
Hi please could you give me any advice you have for the Manchester interview too? I'm really nervous for it and don't have a clue on what to prepare for it?
hajjrah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Samracx)
Hi please could you give me any advice you have for the Manchester interview too? I'm really nervous for it and don't have a clue on what to prepare for it?
i'll dm you
hajjrah
Rep:
?
So I just received my conditional offer a few day days ago, just hope I get the grades now!
Samracx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So I just received my conditional offer a few day days ago, just hope I get the grades now!
Hopefully you will , good luck !!
Sammy133
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I'm applying for audiology 2017 and hav an interview at Manchester. I'm so nervous and don't know how to prepare. Could anyone please give me some ideas on wat they will be asking. I really need ur help. This is the only option I have left
Thanks a lot
Knackle123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sammy133)
Hi I'm applying for audiology 2017 and hav an interview at Manchester. I'm so nervous and don't know how to prepare. Could anyone please give me some ideas on wat they will be asking. I really need ur help. This is the only option I have left
Thanks a lot
Hi, direct message the person who started this thread to get some more advice.
From what I've heard the best advice is to read up on Manchester uni, learn your personal statement, and prepare for certain scenarios in which deaf people are placed in and the problems they could face in different scenarios/environments. Hope that helps, I've not had my interview yet so that's the most i can tell you from talking to other people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Samracx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Knackle123)
Hi, direct message the person who started this thread to get some more advice.
From what I've heard the best advice is to read up on Manchester uni, learn your personal statement, and prepare for certain scenarios in which deaf people are placed in and the problems they could face in different scenarios/environments. Hope that helps, I've not had my interview yet so that's the most i can tell you from talking to other people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi , what do you mean when you say read up on Manchester uni? Like as in why did we choose to apply for Manchester ?
Knackle123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Samracx)
Hi , what do you mean when you say read up on Manchester uni? Like as in why did we choose to apply for Manchester ?
Yes, why did you choose Manchester? Why does Manchester uni appeal to you? Why audiology at Manchester? What does Manchester offer for audiology students that other university's don't? Stuff like that basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knackle123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sammy133)
Thanks a lot
Btw when did you get a reply from Manchester?
Because a lot of people haven't heard anything at all yet.
Also when is your interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Samracx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
okay thankyou so much
Samracx
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Knackle123)
Yes, why did you choose Manchester? Why does Manchester uni appeal to you? Why audiology at Manchester? What does Manchester offer for audiology students that other university's don't? Stuff like that basically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay, thankyou so much
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads