The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 1
I'm going on Saturday. Will probably get some beer/wine in and make a night of it. Or maybe hit the clubs if enough people turn up.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Coming sat too.
Reply 3
I went on saturday. wont be there till Monday this year :frown:
Reply 4
Go on Saturday most people did last year...some did come on SUnday and you wouldnt miss out on much but its just better to get meeting people asap!! xxx
Reply 5
I'm coming in on Saturday, like every fresher.....going to be fun finding a place to park.
Reply 6
hey, i went up on the saturday last year assuming that everyone would but in actual fact turned out to be about half and half on our corridor! i would def recommend going on the saturday though, was nice to have that first night with a few of us to settle in a bit before everyone else arriving on the sunday!
Reply 7
I came on the Sunday last year as it was the only day my dad could bring me up. Was in a flat of 6 and only 2 of us came on Sunday but we didn't miss out on very much as everyone was a bit nervous on the saturday to really be that adventurous and i avoided all of that really, plus the traffic on Sunday was really really really good - apparently saturday was a NIGHTMARE :smile: all in all i don't think it matters what day you arrive, one day is not going to make people instantly best friends!x
Reply 8
you guys referring to saturday the 22nd right?
Reply 9
Nixon
you guys referring to saturday the 22nd right?

No no, Saturday 1st.

:p:

Yes the 22nd.
Reply 10
i've had to request to move my stuff in on the friday cos my brother is having his wedding that weekend, i miss freshers weekend how awful is that!!

Latest

Trending

Trending