Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, who is moving in on the sat? cos i dont wanna miss out by coming in sun but i also dont wanna be sat alone on first night : ( 2nd of 3rd years, when did you go.. on first or second day? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on Saturday. Will probably get some beer/wine in and make a night of it. Or maybe hit the clubs if enough people turn up.

ReputationRep:
    Coming sat too.

ReputationRep:
    I went on saturday. wont be there till Monday this year

ReputationRep:
    Go on Saturday most people did last year...some did come on SUnday and you wouldnt miss out on much but its just better to get meeting people asap!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming in on Saturday, like every fresher.....going to be fun finding a place to park.

ReputationRep:
    hey, i went up on the saturday last year assuming that everyone would but in actual fact turned out to be about half and half on our corridor! i would def recommend going on the saturday though, was nice to have that first night with a few of us to settle in a bit before everyone else arriving on the sunday!

ReputationRep:
    I came on the Sunday last year as it was the only day my dad could bring me up. Was in a flat of 6 and only 2 of us came on Sunday but we didn't miss out on very much as everyone was a bit nervous on the saturday to really be that adventurous and i avoided all of that really, plus the traffic on Sunday was really really really good - apparently saturday was a NIGHTMARE all in all i don't think it matters what day you arrive, one day is not going to make people instantly best friends!x

ReputationRep:
    you guys referring to saturday the 22nd right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nixon)
    you guys referring to saturday the 22nd right?
    No no, Saturday 1st.

:p:

Yes the 22nd.

ReputationRep:
    i've had to request to move my stuff in on the friday cos my brother is having his wedding that weekend, i miss freshers weekend how awful is that!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.