The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SiAnY
When are you going to France Ellieo?

Um next Thurs. My mate couldn't find her passport, so I was trying to find out whthere she actually needed it. But it's ok, she's found it now :smile:
Ellie4
Um next Thurs. My mate couldn't find her passport, so I was trying to find out whthere she actually needed it. But it's ok, she's found it now :smile:

Cool. Looks like i'm not going on holiday after all :frown:
Reply 22
SiAnY
Cool. Looks like i'm not going on holiday after all :frown:

:frown: Warum? At least you won't miss results day! :smile:
We forgot our passports when we went on the eurostar to france for the day...no problem going out and we bulls**tted our way back in with my photo driving licence and hubby's 10 yr old proof of age card :redface:
Ellie4

Because we just...aren't. No one in my family could be bothered to look, yet they keep moaning they want to go away :confused: . I found some places and everything but they just kind of...didn't bother! Anyway, i suppose it's good that i won't miss results day!

Does this mean you have two holidays in two weeks?!
Reply 25
SiAnY
Because we just...aren't. No one in my family could be bothered to look, yet they keep moaning they want to go away :confused: . I found some places and everything but they just kind of...didn't bother! Anyway, i suppose it's good that i won't miss results day!

Does this mean you have two holidays in two weeks?!

Yep. Me and my mate are going to France on thurs just for a couple of days by ourselves, then she's going back to the UK, and I'm flying on to Malia :smile: Tres complicated!!!
Ellie4
Yep. Me and my mate are going to France on thurs just for a couple of days by ourselves, then she's going back to the UK, and I'm flying on to Malia :smile: Tres complicated!!!

Tres fun though :smile:
Reply 27
Ellie4

Psssst....in france...they speak french.....so you should say pourquoi!! Just a little tip :tongue:

G
Reply 28
gzftan
Psssst....in france...they speak french.....so you should say pourquoi!! Just a little tip :tongue:

G

Firmez votre bouche Geoffy Geoff!
Reply 29
Ellie4
Firmez votre bouche Geoffy Geoff!

Fermez...:tongue:

G
Reply 30
gzftan
Fermez...:tongue:

G

Oh poo off! :frown: There was a reason I did German A level and not French.. cos I'm crap at French! :frown::frown:
Reply 31
Ellie4
Oh poo off! :frown: There was a reason I did German A level and not French.. cos I'm crap at French! :frown::frown:

Awwwwww..never mind..i'm sure you're wonderful at French and German!!! :smile:

G
Reply 32
gzftan
Awwwwww..never mind..i'm sure you're wonderful at French and German!!! :smile:

G

Hehe, nope I got an A at French GCSE depsite being predicted an A*. Oh well :biggrin: At least I have my wall skills!
Reply 33
Ellie4
Hehe, nope I got an A at French GCSE depsite being predicted an A*. Oh well :biggrin: At least I have my wall skills!

And valuable skills they are too! :tongue:

G
Ellie4
Hehe, nope I got an A at French GCSE depsite being predicted an A*.

Mine was the other way round :biggrin:
Reply 35
SiAnY
Mine was the other way round :biggrin:

Heh, that's much better! :smile:
Ellie4
Heh, that's much better! :smile:

But i was predicted As in other subjects and got Bs :frown:
Reply 37
SiAnY
But i was predicted As in other subjects and got Bs :frown:

Ah well, you're results are great so not to worry :smile:
Ellie4
Ah well, you're results are great so not to worry :smile:

Indeed :smile: GCSEs are in the past and now we have AS results to look forward to :biggrin:
Reply 39
SiAnY
Indeed :smile: GCSEs are in the past and now we have AS results to look forward to :biggrin:

:frown: Shhh!

Latest

Trending

Trending