The Student Room Group

Sending away Irish passport

I need to send away my passport as evidence for a student loan but I am concerned as a family member is unwell and may need to travel . How can I get my passport from SfE in an emergency?
Original post by Deirdreb mcg
I need to send away my passport as evidence for a student loan but I am concerned as a family member is unwell and may need to travel . How can I get my passport from SfE in an emergency?

Hi Deirdreb,

Do you hold a valid UK passport?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
No
No

If you send your original valid passport we can hold it for up to 6 weeks depending on how busy we are. If you do this and you need it back for an emergency, you would need to contact us to request this. It may mean your ID isn't processed and you would need to send this to us again once you're back traveling.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 4
How do I contact you in an emergency - eg late Saturday / Sunday? And will sfe return the passport return it express or via normal post?
How do I contact you in an emergency - eg late Saturday / Sunday? And will sfe return the passport return it express or via normal post?

Hi there,

We return this via special delivery and will email you with a tracking number. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending