The Student Room Group

Guys – would a girl's body count bother you?

Scroll to see replies

Wishing I made the poll not anon.... :moon:
Reply 21
Original post by Laeliakiwi
Obviously you'd do that, twisting my question. :colonhash:

Spoiler

You're a guy? whaaaaa

like me :u:

The classic Laeliakiwi smiley = :colonhash:

I know you :h:
Wishing I made the poll not anon.... :moon:

Damn, we would have got to have seen who the f**kboys were.
A bit on the low side, practically a law abiding citizen.

Original post by UWS
The classic Laeliakiwi smiley = :colonhash:

I know you :h:

Opposite day.

I know me too :K:
If you make the body count high, then you would test peoples opinions. 50, 100,200,300.
Try editing the poll? Not sure you can. i didnt vote.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Damn, we would have got to have seen who the f**kboys were.

Someone please cal 911! (i.e. the mods)

Original post by 999tigger
If you make the body count high, then you would test peoples opinions. 50, 100,200,300.
Try editing the poll? Not sure you can. i didnt vote.

omg I wanna change it now :cry2:
Someone please cal 911! (i.e. the mods)

:rofl:

like me :u:

I always thought you were a girl :colondollar: Keep slotting those Instagram ho's mane :sly:
would you want to know how many people your girlfriend has had sex with

No.

would the answer bother you at all?

Impossible to say in advance. I'd like to think it wouldn't.
Original post by l'etranger
I always thought you were a girl :colondollar: Keep slotting those Instagram ho's mane :sly:

Listen ma g that's the whole point :wink: hoes be thinking i'm a girl and want to be my friend, then I flex the d and they're mine. :colone:
Listen ma g that's the whole point :wink: hoes be thinking i'm a girl and want to be my friend, then I flex the d and they're mine. :colone:

Niceee.

Nobody knows about my 7 inch vagina either :sly:
Original post by l'etranger
Niceee.

Nobody knows about my 7 inch vagina either :sly:

Your username is no surprise of a giveaway, no wonder you have that 7inch deep vapour hole.
Yes it would.
Original post by BigMan Ting
Your username is no surprise of a giveaway, no wonder you have that 7inch deep vapour hole.

vapour hole?

m8 it's drippin daily
Original post by Hydeman
No.

Impossible to say in advance. I'd like to think it wouldn't.

What they miss is in most cases it wouldnt. Lets say it was 200 though, then that might send alarm bells off because people sleep with others for different reasons and that mighht mean someone was messed up or had very low self esteem or they just had a titally different appreciation of what sleeping with someone meant.

If I felt they were confident and self assured then fine. If I felt they were really messed up as a person then alarm bells. The body count doesnt bother me for the reasons of just hopw many you slept with, its the why oand maybe when of it that id be more interested in. Mostly it is her business.
Depends, chances are it's going to be more than me most of the time aha but so long as it's not spiking over 50 people and she's 18 or something subjectively 'too much' (each to their own) I might feel a bit off. That also depends on the relationship, I mean if I was looking for something serious and they had the aforementioned figure I'd always think I'm just another.
Original post by tittiesmove
Yes. No one wants a sket that's been with bare man.

How....eloquent.

Plus, obvious troll reported. :h:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
How....eloquent.

Plus, obvious troll reported. :h:

shut up ive seen you post a pic of me and you're too ugly (face and body) to get any man so youve got nothing to worry about

report me, takes 2 seconds to get another make another account wasteman
Original post by tittiesmove
shut up ive seen you post a pic of me and you're too ugly (face and body) to get any man so youve got nothing to worry about

report me, takes 2 seconds to get another make another account wasteman

:lol: :lol: hilarious.
Evening gents, would you want to know how many people your girlfriend has had sex with and would the answer bother you at all? I often hear about how guys wouldn't get serious with girls who have had sex with more than X amount of guys, it's especially funny when the guy is a **** boy :rofl: Anyways, let me know your thoughts!

Edit: if your opinion doesn't match the poll options then please explain in the thread, thanks.

Was this inspired by bkchat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending