The Student Room Group

A2 German help

Currently in a fairly odd position regarding teachers for German and I don't feel like I'm learning how to express the opinions I'll need for the speaking exam. Does anyone have any tips/resources for doing this independently? Last year and last term I mostly formulated opinions in class discussions in German, which we are no longer doing.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by niamhisokay
Currently in a fairly odd position regarding teachers for German and I don't feel like I'm learning how to express the opinions I'll need for the speaking exam. Does anyone have any tips/resources for doing this independently? Last year and last term I mostly formulated opinions in class discussions in German, which we are no longer doing.

Not really much different to last year. Make sure you have a stock of opinion phrases and then think about various things you could say about specific issues, sure it's a bit harder than having it spoonfed via class discussion but you gotta just try and think (or google advantages/disadvantages of X), that's all :tongue:
Original post by Inexorably
Not really much different to last year. Make sure you have a stock of opinion phrases and then think about various things you could say about specific issues, sure it's a bit harder than having it spoonfed via class discussion but you gotta just try and think (or google advantages/disadvantages of X), that's all :tongue:

Maybe try stuff like:

Meiner Meinung nach
Ich denke
Ich meine
Ich liebe
Ich hasse
Es waere mir liebeer, wenn

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending