The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Accomidation

What accomidation are you going too? Anyone going Roeburn? I'm stuck deciding 😅
Iq preston or boatsman hall if I decide to go there that is. I'm still stuck because I haven't actually seen the university yet.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
I've been to the university but not the accommodations, so I'm really stuck for choice x
Original post by FayDermott
I've been to the university but not the accommodations, so I'm really stuck for choice x

I'd say go to the applicant days that are coming up as they have accommodation tours? A friend of mine said the halls have changed so the pictures on the website might not be accurate
Reply 4
Oh really? Okay I will defiantly go! Thank you
Original post by FayDermott
Oh really? Okay I will defiantly go! Thank you

Hi!

You can book onto an applicant day by following this link:

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/undergraduate/applicants/applicant_days.php

You'll be able to go to a subject talk and look round different types of accommodation so it's definitely worth going if you have any questions!

Molly
i have a room going in a 3 bed house you might like! it's with two lovely girls and a puppy!

Flat screen TV in Bedroom, High Speed WIFI, Double Bed, Jacuzzi Bath, 10 Minute walk to Uni, in 3 bedroom house, Secure alarm system, Yard Space, Modern upkeep, friendly landlord with Bellevue Student Housing £85.90 a week all bills included

the houses are so nice and clean and well looked after! if you might be interested pm me and i can put you in touch with the landlord!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending