Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What accomidation are you going too? Anyone going Roeburn? I'm stuck deciding 😅

ReputationRep:
    Iq preston or boatsman hall if I decide to go there that is. I'm still stuck because I haven't actually seen the university yet.

ReputationRep:
    I've been to the university but not the accommodations, so I'm really stuck for choice x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FayDermott)
    I've been to the university but not the accommodations, so I'm really stuck for choice x
    I'd say go to the applicant days that are coming up as they have accommodation tours? A friend of mine said the halls have changed so the pictures on the website might not be accurate

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? Okay I will defiantly go! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FayDermott)
    Oh really? Okay I will defiantly go! Thank you
    Hi!

You can book onto an applicant day by following this link:

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/study_here/un...icant_days.php

You'll be able to go to a subject talk and look round different types of accommodation so it's definitely worth going if you have any questions!

Molly

ReputationRep:
    i have a room going in a 3 bed house you might like! it's with two lovely girls and a puppy!

Flat screen TV in Bedroom, High Speed WIFI, Double Bed, Jacuzzi Bath, 10 Minute walk to Uni, in 3 bedroom house, Secure alarm system, Yard Space, Modern upkeep, friendly landlord with Bellevue Student Housing £85.90 a week all bills included

the houses are so nice and clean and well looked after! if you might be interested pm me and i can put you in touch with the landlord!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.