The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Mathematic Interview in sussex

Hi, I got a call from Sussex asking me for an interview in 3 weeks! I'm 24, so a mature student had not studied much in last four years!! :frown:
I'm applying BSc mathematics with foundation degree, just want to know what questions will I be asked? will they ask me to do some maths questions?:mute:
Original post by Hash1
Hi, I got a call from Sussex asking me for an interview in 3 weeks! I'm 24, so a mature student had not studied much in last four years!! :frown:
I'm applying BSc mathematics with foundation degree, just want to know what questions will I be asked? will they ask me to do some maths questions?:mute:

Hey I'm a second year maths student at Sussex and a mature student so I'll see if I can help at all.

Now I didn't have an interview at Sussex but I did for Surrey. They did ask me to solve problems on a board whilst they asked questions, but nothing beyond A level stuff with some stuff about complex numbers. My guess is that it will involve some maths and reasons why you want to come back now.

Sorry if the answer is a little vague but good luck. If you have any other questions I'll try to answer.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by tatherton13
Hey I'm a second year maths student at Sussex and a mature student so I'll see if I can help at all.

Now I didn't have an interview at Sussex but I did for Surrey. They did ask me to solve problems on a board whilst they asked questions, but nothing beyond A level stuff with some stuff about complex numbers. My guess is that it will involve some maths and reasons why you want to come back now.

Sorry if the answer is a little vague but good luck. If you have any other questions I'll try to answer.

Oh thank you so much for your reply but I have not done any Alevel maths in last four years I better start practicing some if I wanna get into sussex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending